Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 12:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Binding in zone and gating behind a one way wall is not exploiting. Maybe if you stop petitioning dumb shit gms would give you more time.

I've petitioned like twice ever and both got immediate responses.
Being in a spot where mobs cannot path to you as you kill said mobs is exploiting pathing.

Guide witnessed it and told me gm will review it.

Hurley immediately camps anytime I enter zone now, guess he doesn't like people seeing him do it?

Do anything u want. Be red. But quit sploitin
Old 12-02-2015, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Love Llandris he allways does the job when I contact him.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:58 AM
Aviak

Discord?
Old 12-02-2015, 12:29 PM
Aviak

mobs path the loop. the long long long loop up to velketor and through the false wall behind him.

bind behind the wall, kill your mobs, guard your pet, and camp the charm to reset the mob and restart the spawn.

quite simple. happy to chat with GM's to duplicate.

@Utanven, I can't land shit on you. I have yet to figure out a way to compete with you chanter v chanter. It's not you, it's me.

@Empire cru that comes in every seldom.... I camp for them too. i think they pop in before they port out somewhere but i'd rather not take the chance.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:50 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicOwl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mobs path the loop. the long long long loop up to velketor and through the false wall behind him.

@Utanven, I can't land shit on you. I have yet to figure out a way to compete with you chanter v chanter. It's not you, it's me.
This guy probably has 1000s of hours logged in velks running around in garou form. Threaten his lair and you threaten his being, and you will be met with a petition. I suspect this is just the tip of the ice-'berg' if you know what I mean. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

RB
Old 12-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Orc

I've found a study that can perhaps explain why there are so many 'bergs' on R99 generally.

http://economics.uchicago.edu/worksh...d%20Autism.pdf

Positive assortive mating combined with the low socioeconomic standing of the players lends credence to the thesis that there is a disproportionate number of bergs due to mass inbreeding. I've found this to be true at least in the case of Takyn/Exed.

RB
Closed Thread