Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Praise and warn were both types of soulmarks. Praise was mostly used as more of a neutral note to keep track of name changes and other things like that.
I remember giving praise to the players who would help translate French to English for me on Karana when i first started. Imagine putting a Guide on a server that spoke French when they didn't even know how to say 'Je ne parle francais.'
Branlenio Sprocketmender <Disciples of the Gods> -- Gnome Magician
Amahn <Disciples of the Gods> -- Wood Elf Druid
Alhbie Eurhuckelberry -- Erudite Paladin
Old 09-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Blancah for taking me to kith and camping the cleric for my new Tainted Battleworn Morning Star.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:49 PM
Aviak

I'd like to thank Giganto for giving me a Petrified Erudite Heart! Thanks man!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:25 AM
Kobold

Rowena for giving me fire beetle eyes for a lowbie necro quest and donating 20pp last night. Thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Skeleton

Like to thank Tracks for giving me the Mage Torch and Fire Giant Toes for my Focus Quest And to Peace Pipe guild for generally being great on buffing in a lot of the lower lvl zones!
Old 10-06-2010, 12:07 PM
Orc

I'd like to thank Willo for being kind enough to run all the way to Oggok for a resurrection after I mistook the shadowknight gm for a bouncer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

...unsolicited mind you. That's a real cleric!
Old 10-29-2010, 03:47 AM
Kobold

I would like to thank Uaellaen for his more than generous donation to the newbies in Oasis this morning.
Old 10-29-2010, 05:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would like to thank Uaellaen for his more than generous donation to the newbies in Oasis this morning.
This, he's been giving me DS's for the past two nights, which helped out quite a bit.

Also, Alisa, for all the clarities.

And any enchanter who has given/will give me clarity.
Old 10-29-2010, 08:35 AM
Aviak

old school Nameless time..
  • Tigole for convincing me to drop my human paladin(I think) and go Halfling when I was level 3 and he was 13.
  • Nizzar for showing me how to quad-kite properly. Hell, kiting in general.
  • Abru for mentoring me on effective high-level Druid'ing.
  • Drolkrad, Manalope and Sinah for beating the absolute crap out of everyone on every single duel or pvp I ever witnessed, keeping me disinterested in EQ PVP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] . Especially Drolkrad, dude could beat anyone on any of his 5 characters.
  • Mudcrush for keeping my excessive playing time relatively minuscule.
  • Fell for providing NT with the best drama, thereby convincing me to stick around and watch.
  • Joust for seriously helping me out while we did our epics together.

Countless monks, tanks, bards & enchanters who proved that there was a definite skill in MMOs and you either had it or you didn't. Badass enchanters who kept everyone alive in impossible situations... bards that kept song-twisting, typing 120 wpm AND fighting 3 mobs. "Impossible pulls" that monks figured out, long before 500 guides and public strategies ruined this and took the mystery out of MMOs. And finally, all the tanks that put up with and managed the agro/taunt of so many shitty groupmates.
The Bane of Bixies©
Huge halfling balls.

Old 12-05-2010, 07:14 AM
Sarnak

i'd like to thank mhead for giving me a gsd and running me through the harvester quest when I was level 8 for no reason at all but for me asking him a fellow necro question [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] talk about above and beyond!
Closed Thread