Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2016, 11:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowako [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow this post made me really want to play red. I cant wait to go play with all the nice people and fight monsters uncontested. Then, i can use my new loot to make people afraid to pvp me, so i can fight more uncontested monsters. I mean, all the zones must be empty because people just gate at the sight of my everquest pvp prowess.
i've been in at least 100 pvp encounters and still consider myself new

if you had full BiS on any class of choice, i'd put money on an experienced player in kunark droppables to beat you easily

pvp has far more variables then pve, gear is a lesser factor

remains the discussion whats better; raiding on an overpopulated server and never seeing mobs, or raiding on an underpopulated server and being able to do mobs mostly at wish?

given the attention rotations and raid rules get on blue .. i'd say you guys like to get mobs?

heh
Old 06-09-2016, 11:10 AM
Banned

see that's what you don't get

a lot of blue's population doesn't care about getting a vulak or AoW loot, especially on a desolate box with hardly anything going on outside of raids.

they just like to play their alts, maybe make a few raids, do planar clears/halls of testing/ToV armor farm and epics or wait for their class (whatever) rotation for a mob. Your guild doesn't need these kind of people, you need raiders.

They aren't trying to level up on an empty box that their friends won't play on, many of the people on blue have VERY SLOWLY built up what they have and wouldn't be of use to your raiding guild if they did move anyway.

And most of all, the ones you really press, just want to stop seeing threads like this one.
Old 06-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And yet you can't kill Vulak
Old 06-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Aviak

http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/
Old 06-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and an active population
This.

I still enjoy playing a well populated EQ levels 1-59

Red raid pixels on a ghastly empty server .... ... .... ...... Do you use the pixels to pvp your guildmates? Or just harass the few non-guildmates left on the server to make them want to quit?

Playerbase is all that matters (both in the numerical and the quality sense). Red has an insanely low population filled with asshats.

No thanks.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-09-2016, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

There is nobody on p99 who is as large of a warmbody as Farzo. There is nobody on p99 who is as unabashedly proud of being bad at everything as Farzo is. It's one of those "too dumb to fully grasp how dumb I am" situations.

It's sad.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

I keep hearing the low pop argument from blue players, but isn't blue even worse? Not like you do anything with your pixels except log out and let some idiots stare at a screen for the next 16 hours. At least on red, the mobs are up and ready to be taken, whenever you want.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least on red, the mobs are up and ready to be taken, whenever you want.
The dragons are up and ready to be taken on dozens of other shitholes on the server select screen. We don't play on them or Red99 because literally nobody wants to play on a dead, failed server. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand.
Old 06-09-2016, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage Truthbearer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The dragons are up and ready to be taken on dozens of other shitholes on the server select screen. We don't play on them or Red99 because literally nobody wants to play on a dead, failed server. Not sure why this is so difficult for you to understand.
Red is just blue without poopsockers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Fire Giant

Red is superior, but Farzo is a retard.
Closed Thread