Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2021, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one cares about your point. Quoting yourself doesn't make it anymore entertaining. Repeating yourself is a female trait.
It wasn't meant to be entertaining. It was meant to answer a question. Take your meds man. It might help you.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:30 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nizz got banned for rmt first time

shame on him i guess?

he re-rolled new toons and then got banned a second time, the reason for this second banning was stupid tho

he was allowed to come back and play but he could not lead the guild in game. I had the leader tag. As far as calling the shots / leading from teamspeak sirken said that was up to us and he could do whatever

ALL OF A SUDDEN

derubael shows up and that WASN'T OK

so he got banned again (and ofcourse u know what happened to that gear, same that happened to me)

no warning , discussion etc

new rule retroactively enforced

(the gms are still doing this to this day)
this is exactly correct
Old 07-05-2021, 06:35 AM
Banned

Long history of exploitation but otherwise a good fella

Cant say I would fault a win at any cost player in this community anymore

I used to be more a purist in that regard, but the Deruscum was real and I award you points fairly here

Free the damn duke
Old 07-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang I’m not sure that makes you sound very cool
Played with him in other games he understands the PvP code bro, he would have done the same to me. That’s what made him pretty chill compared to others here, wasn’t personal.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played with him in other games he understands the PvP code bro, he would have done the same to me. That’s what made him pretty chill compared to others here, wasn’t personal.
cried to gms to get him banned

Derubael had no problem banning him and profiting on the gear

crazy thing is the duke actually played other games with this weirdo afterwards
Old 07-11-2021, 12:14 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cried to gms to get him banned

Derubael had no problem banning him and profiting on the gear

crazy thing is the duke actually played other games with this weirdo afterwards
Weirdo is an understatement.
Old 07-13-2021, 10:48 PM
Sarnak

Nizzar got banned the first time for RMTing raid loot to Sektor, and it was pretty common knowledge that he gave out favors/loot/leadership in exchange for money, computer parts, bills paid, etc.

The staff publicly dictated that Nizzar would not be allowed to have any leadership position in any guild on the server ever again.

I don't really remember why he got banned a second time, maybe something to do with somewhat circumventing his ban by playing other peoples' characters? Not sure.

After that, it was very obvious he was still leading the guild, despite Tune having the official leader role in-game. A few people, myself included, pressured the staff publicly to take action, providing the following evidence:

1) I hacked into Littlegyno's Nihilum website forum account and screenshotted several threads/posts by Nizzar where he was dictating guild structure/policy and was explicitly titled "Guild Leader".

2) Heartbrand provided screenshots and/or videos of Nizzar dictating that Heartbrand be removed from the guild and "officers" immediately complied

3) Rettiwalk provided screenshots of Nizzar doing some action that would fall under leadership, pretty sure he threatened to remove someone from the guild and/or forced "officers" to do it, I forget.

When confronted about it by the staff, he made real life threats against one of the GMs (Derubael). Derubael's intentions to RMT banned account items aside, Nizzar broke very clearly stated rules and was subsequently punished by being blacklisted from the server. No one was surprised outside of his most loyal/idiotic followers.

tl;dr broke the rules multiple times over and made RL threats against staff
Old 07-14-2021, 09:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Nizzar getting bant was the best thing to happen to the server, here's why:

1. it allowed growth of the server and wasn't just some giant Vapo+Nizzar RMT suck off fest.
2. PvP happened for awhile
3. A better, more stable guild was created
4. More refined PvP guilds were created <Friends>,<Prophets of Slosh> and that 3rd one I forget it's name now.

The whole server thrived, and benefited once <Nilhium>, Nizzar and Vapo and Co got removed from their positions.

You all know this is spitting truths and just the way it was.
Old 07-14-2021, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nizzar got banned the first time for RMTing raid loot to Sektor, and it was pretty common knowledge that he gave out favors/loot/leadership in exchange for money, computer parts, bills paid, etc.

The staff publicly dictated that Nizzar would not be allowed to have any leadership position in any guild on the server ever again.

I don't really remember why he got banned a second time, maybe something to do with somewhat circumventing his ban by playing other peoples' characters? Not sure.

After that, it was very obvious he was still leading the guild, despite Tune having the official leader role in-game. A few people, myself included, pressured the staff publicly to take action, providing the following evidence:

1) I hacked into Littlegyno's Nihilum website forum account and screenshotted several threads/posts by Nizzar where he was dictating guild structure/policy and was explicitly titled "Guild Leader".

2) Heartbrand provided screenshots and/or videos of Nizzar dictating that Heartbrand be removed from the guild and "officers" immediately complied

3) Rettiwalk provided screenshots of Nizzar doing some action that would fall under leadership, pretty sure he threatened to remove someone from the guild and/or forced "officers" to do it, I forget.

When confronted about it by the staff, he made real life threats against one of the GMs (Derubael). Derubael's intentions to RMT banned account items aside, Nizzar broke very clearly stated rules and was subsequently punished by being blacklisted from the server. No one was surprised outside of his most loyal/idiotic followers.

rl threats never really happened

all that was OK per sirken, but then derubael... yeah was derubael

i mean what u are saying is factual i think but nizz had the green light to be a shot caller as long as he didnt carry the leader tag in game
Old 07-14-2021, 12:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 146.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Haha Nizzar still living rent free in this kids brain.
Closed Thread