Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-13-2022, 06:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least I didnt sell out and abandon my guildies to go to another P99 server and actually kill dragons.
yeah you went to classic wow instead.
Old 04-13-2022, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

finally a rnf thread with actual mad people in it i would give vanquish credit for finally making that happen but the credit goes to seal team on this one Clap
Old 04-13-2022, 06:11 PM
Banned

for once detoxx is actually making good points lol
Old 04-13-2022, 06:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is where you're wrong.

<Foreign Policy> has arrived and is gathering a force. Rather than face true competition from FP, Seal Team has cashed out and is waking the sleeper.

Big dogs got scared
Real estate is a cycle. Seal Team bought early, developed the neighborhood, increased property value and purchased multiple rental properties.

Foreign Policy is basically Green's homeless problem. Sorry you don't got warder loot on two servers. But you will probably be the third guild (Seal Team, Force of Will, Foreign Policy) to kill Vulak here.
Old 04-13-2022, 06:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah you went to classic wow instead.
And got LOL'd out of TAKP.
Old 04-13-2022, 06:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rampage only woke it because someone pissed off hokushin and forsaken was starting

their attempt on warders

same thing here: you guys are just scared of competition
It wasn't an attempt. Detoxx and pals killed the two shitty warders with like two groups.
Old 04-13-2022, 07:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wasn't an attempt. Detoxx and pals killed the two shitty warders with like two groups.
all they got was some shitty smolder
Old 04-13-2022, 07:22 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Phraxas might be a dick bag but at least he makes better content than all the other trollers!

Also go Phraxas : go eat a bag of dicks.

Continue on ~
Old 04-13-2022, 07:50 PM
Kobold

Phraxes = camp monk. Can't be taken seriously.
Old 04-13-2022, 08:37 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you did your guild on blue real proud Jutebox. Join the "cheaters" on green, become a hypocrite and then just leave your shit Kittens guild to kill nothing for the 10 years of their existence.

Couldnt beat anyone on blue, ran to Green to flex his napoleon complex and now brags like hes something while leaving a legacy of utter garbage behind on blue.

Ill take my history over your pathetic attempts to lead a guild and blue and your coattail riding on Green anyday, my friend. At least I didnt sell out and abandon my guildies to go to another P99 server and actually kill dragons.
lol, Kittens killed Tunare on Saturday (after clearing the whole zone, I should add). I was there kiting for them, but you can ask them if they think I've "abandoned" them. In fact, it seems that Kittens has killed every encounter in the game now. Not so bad for what started as a simple leveling guild. And because of your toxicity, CSR's ingenuity, and the leadership of other guilds on the server, we're enjoying the draft every four months. So thank you, Detoxx. I give you a lot of credit for helping bring forth the draft. Probably couldn't have done it without you.

-Jute