Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-14-2022, 10:22 AM
Sarnak

Every Sleeper thread for the rest of Green's thread will be full of posts from players who never had a realistic shot of getting a ST key in the first place. Oh, and Warder loot is way fucking overrated.

btw, TLP >
Old 04-14-2022, 10:43 AM
Fire Giant

I could care less about Warder loot but doing it at 2am GMT on a weekday is fucked up. I was hoping to see it.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy79bu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not born in India, so I don't give a shit about their politics...yes your right.
the analogy is that if you dont raid on here casual or hardcore, you shouldnt have an

opinion on it

because it doesnt apply to you
Old 04-14-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

This is me being thankful I haven't logged on in over a year.
Old 04-14-2022, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coridan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could care less about Warder loot but doing it at 2am GMT on a weekday is fucked up. I was hoping to see it.
This is the resl truth of it. Seal Team is an embarassing guild. Weak end of an era by a weak guild.
Old 04-14-2022, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

just go play on a nonclassic emu..

don't see the big deal, you likely understood the mechanic when you decided to play here

EDIT:

Also there are population metrics available online. It was done during the most populated time. Sorry you live in an inconvenient time zone.

All it was, was a bunch of weirdos taking pride in killing a mob that fights Kerafyrm and intentionally harmonying/disrupting the zone prior to Kerafyrm coming, then it despawning

FTE on the triggered Yelinak (whom is supposed to drop no loot) went to a guild who intentionally levels and powerlevels on green (awarding DKP on blue) to disrupt our server for some sort of leverage on blue raid policies, (as written in there guilds message of the day on blue) so thats cool too.
G Razamanaz [Mage]
R Aprisle Howlingwind [Druid]
Last edited by Aprisle; 04-14-2022 at 12:17 PM..
Old 04-14-2022, 03:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprisle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All it was, was a bunch of weirdos taking pride in screwing over the server and denying people content by waking the sleeper
There fixed it for you
Old 04-14-2022, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

its literally the end of the timeline, people knew 3 years ago what they had to do to experience sleepers tomb. go play on another emu
G Razamanaz [Mage]
R Aprisle Howlingwind [Druid]
Old 04-14-2022, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Elendil's Giveaway
Old 04-15-2022, 10:02 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waking the Sleeper is the exact same thing as any other time limited content such as Manastone. The only difference is the timer is player controlled, rather than dev controlled.

You could easily say keeping the Sleeper sleeping is blocking all players who want to do the Essence Lens quest. There are only a few good Warder items, and for some classes the Essence Lens quest is better than any Warder loot. So you can't really use the "blocking content" argument, since content is blocked in both situations.
This is the most ignorant statement ive read on this subject. the manastone was an item the devs deemed was to OP for anyone to have and patched it out. Everyone i know who knows anything about the items from sleeper says this was a D*** move if the game is locked classic. And i guess you could say ST just wanted to patch it out, but the devs arnt the community, ST is. So with that being said the community should of had a vote.