Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2021, 05:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't really like instances, people just hide in there and that's not good for PvP.
You literally petition over the fact that one (1) person prevents you from killing a raid target with twelve (12) people and you are unable to stop him, even though the raid target should be slain with 30-40 people minimum.

Sounds like you're not here for the PVP.
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 02-27-2021, 07:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they are actually raiding like 5 days a week lol

with like mid - upper 20's
Lol you're such a whiny little bitch boy, Tune.

Up until very recently Apex was raiding weekly with those exact same numbers. Hypocrite?

And you know very well Perdition only raids 2 nights a week (plus a new weekend raid for the euro crew). You know this because you literally do nothing but sit and watch us for hours... every. single. time. It's sad. We have a running joke in the guild about you earning DKP in our system because you have near 100% raid attendance these last few weeks.

What happened to your raid and pvp crew?

Oh I know. They were systematically griefed off the box after getting their shit pushed in daily by Perdition in pvp, while also coming to the realization that Apex would never see another dead Dozekar; the reason half of them came back.

And now here you are whining on the forums as you slowly dwindle back to a nonfactor one-man show.

We're having a lot of fun seeing what we can do with these small man crews. I guess I hope you enjoy watching at least?
Old 02-27-2021, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Tune holds the couch in place while we plow eashan and ikky

Kromax the giga cuck doing gods work with his c belt on

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 03-01-2021, 06:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by swallis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol you're such a whiny little bitch boy, Tune.

Up until very recently Apex was raiding weekly with those exact same numbers. Hypocrite?

And you know very well Perdition only raids 2 nights a week (plus a new weekend raid for the euro crew). You know this because you literally do nothing but sit and watch us for hours... every. single. time. It's sad. We have a running joke in the guild about you earning DKP in our system because you have near 100% raid attendance these last few weeks.

What happened to your raid and pvp crew?

Oh I know. They were systematically griefed off the box after getting their shit pushed in daily by Perdition in pvp, while also coming to the realization that Apex would never see another dead Dozekar; the reason half of them came back.

And now here you are whining on the forums as you slowly dwindle back to a nonfactor one-man show.

We're having a lot of fun seeing what we can do with these small man crews. I guess I hope you enjoy watching at least?
i was never raiding 5 days a week u are high. I had 1 scheduled raid day.

also I'm the one having fun:

[Sun Feb 28 19:27:18 2021] [PvP] Symbi <> has been defeated by Ldaan <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:53:17 2021] [PvP] Kaelyn <Perdition> has been defeated by Tyva <> in Cobalt Scar!
[Sun Feb 28 18:52:32 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Zaro <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:49:40 2021] [PvP] Tarran <Perdition> has been defeated by Barfela <Apex> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 18:47:52 2021] [PvP] Vitas <Perdition> has been defeated by Useful <Alcoholics> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 18:28:11 2021] [PvP] Fame <Perdition> has been defeated by Useful <Alcoholics> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:27:54 2021] [PvP] Musa <Sanctuary> has been defeated by Fret <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:18:56 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Lilamn <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:18:05 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Useful <Alcoholics> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 18:00:08 2021] [PvP] Bashr <Perdition> has been defeated by Kyldor <Apex> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 17:51:39 2021] [PvP] Flsh <Perdition> has been defeated by Kyldor <Apex> in Sirens Grotto!
[Sun Feb 28 17:28:13 2021] [PvP] Musa <Sanctuary> has been defeated by Lightzout <Altquest> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 17:27:58 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Ogledork <Apex> in Western Wastes!
[Sun Feb 28 17:26:00 2021] [PvP] Dooja <> has been defeated by Errand <Apex> in Dragon Necropolis!
[Sun Feb 28 17:13:28 2021] [PvP] Dacka <Salt> has been defeated by Kyldor <Apex> in The Overthere!
Old 03-01-2021, 08:29 AM
Aviak

Nice YTs grats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Looks like you finally know how we feel the other 6 days of the week.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Did you ask permission to YT them first? Heard you can get reported for that.
Old 03-01-2021, 08:49 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berryman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice YTs grats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Looks like you finally know how we feel the other 6 days of the week.

Gold [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

the OTHER SIX DAYS OF THE WEEK, what a fuckin savage. lol (seek help)
Old 03-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Aviak

@Uuruk there is actually no rule for that, don't listen what Tune is telling you about rules, he is absolutely clueless [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

@Penish my week has 7 days, 6 Perdition days and 1 Apex day ... we need the PvP at the server, so we have a rule at Perdition to all die once a week to Apex, so they don't feel too bad and keep playing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Even the best get YTed sometimes, so no shame about it, at that fight both sides won something, so it's fine. We enjoy every fair PvP fight out there.
Old 03-01-2021, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yikes lotta mad and flat out lies on this thread

Wheres ur prof kid

It u actually counting the 3 yts u get when we contest kunark stuff ?

3v30

Cry more