Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2021, 10:43 PM
Banned

Default Medris Clarification

The fact that a recently promoted GM had to clarify basic interactions between players on a server hosting no more than 75 at prime time is truly grueling.

I have busted my rump trying to raise pop and it seems to me that the GM's are also starting to get annoyed that a perfectly playable server is being abused by "nerd titans" so to speak.

So here's a shout out to Medris. Thanks for the effort man. And thanks for the interest.

-Your brother,
Guava
Old 05-11-2021, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

idea is pretty stupid for the people that have been dealing with this for years

this also has a lot of unintended consequences and will lead to questionable scenarios where people are going to get banned on grey areas
Old 05-11-2021, 11:11 PM
Fire Giant

Guava move the hell on, you have always been a nonfactor pick up a new hobby play a different game, sheesh man. You’ll never be “the” guy, face it.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Sarnak

Hey Tune, how many accounts have you personally got suspended in the last 30 days?

Answer this and lets see if anything else you have to say is worth listening to.
Old 05-12-2021, 12:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbioticforks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Tune, how many accounts have you personally got suspended in the last 30 days?

Answer this and lets see if anything else you have to say is worth listening to.
Can confirm tune had gotten several toons banned. That's why Medris made a post.

GMs are tired of his cheating and are keeping the scrub in check.
Old 05-12-2021, 01:37 AM
Aviak

Accidents will always happen, those are not the toxic trains and the dispells Medris is talking about. It is more about willingly take the risk of training others or train them intentional. If you dispell an engaged target you normally do this, because the target is doing a lot of damage afterwards and especially if it is just a dispell, you definitely don't go for a PvP fight, all you do then is going for a wipe. That is what is toxic, it always only takes one person to ruin the fun for others, I think there are a couple PvP servers out there with no rules, but all servers with people playing on it including RoZ have rules, some of them even implemented them on the server side. If you play at a server you need to respect the rules, or just pick another one that suits you more.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guava move the hell on, you have always been a nonfactor pick up a new hobby play a different game, sheesh man. You’ll never be “the” guy, face it.
Agatha I have always dicked around and been a non factor. I play to shoot the shit and talk to folks from around the world.

Never have I aspired to whatever you are inferring and nor do I care what you think. If the fact I enjoy helping people on a server where I've met some really cool people and keep in touch with them IRL bothers you, maybe you need to move on.

Your play time just from raiding alone over encompasses my play time from the entire time of Red's release.

Wake up buddy. But I still love you. -Guava
Old 05-12-2021, 02:39 AM
Banned

What Berry said is mainly directed at Tune. I respect Tune greatly for trying to keep PvP alive on this server. My whole point of this thread is that it's a shame we need a guide to be promoted just to handle disputes on a small population server.

I've seen most everyone play together and enjoy themselves. Why not enjoy the PvP over raid encounters regardless of your guild? Why not do things together regardless of your guild?

This is mostly @ Tune. My lack of understanding is in regard to playability. Would a Red 2.0 be awesome? No question. Will it ever be released with the constant petition and drama around this small populated situation?

No.
Old 05-12-2021, 02:44 AM
Planar Protector

i have only been suspended 2 times

one time it wasnt my mobs

the other one was legal

gms just make suspensions and come out with new rules after the fact

this has been goin on since 2011

pvp is definitely alive there are no rampant trains I have been following the rules for months
Old 05-12-2021, 04:05 AM
Kobold

File this thread under the blue section of the forums.

When is red 2.0?
Closed Thread