Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2021, 12:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where / when was this?
I wasn't there, I don't remember player who was being killed several time at corpse run, but I can tell you what was happening in /OOC and I engaged with conversation with you there too. You will probably remember after I post this.

I think you were on this character: Hardwork I was told this is Tune. If this is not you, my apology.

It happened few weeks ago. I asked you why are you keep killing him. You responded because of lack of his LNS announcement. This is just an excuse to be a dick, since if he can't defend himself against you fully geared, he can't have any chances as naked. Everyone knows this. You were making excuses, how you have to kill him, for your safety, so he doesn't gank you on his way to loot his corpse. (not your exact words, but meaning is the same)

Do you recall now?

Player did announce in /OOC that he is going to loot corpse!

He just didn't use that "proper" wording. "Hardwork" killed that player several times, despite players in /OOC started to complain about this. You were having fun, stating something is this regard, how we all know you will eventually get bored and you will log out and then we can go our marry ways. Not your exact words, but that was the meaning. So I took it, once you (well "Hardwork") get bored killing that poor fellow (was using 'his' but don't know the gender) he will eventually be allowed to loot his corpse.

Due to outcry and /OOC backlash, that poor fellow was actually allowed to finally loot corpse before "Hardwork" logged out. What a mercy.

Personally, that was second defining moment I didn't log in for weeks. Things like this is killing it for me. I'm mid level, have several toons, all in rags and I don't feel like spending lot of time on a server where players like Twigy, Hardwork... are having fun trying to make other players life miserable.

No wonder players like this complaining about implemented rules. Dead server? No wonder!

It could be that maybe was not Hardwork but one of these: Shehulk, Hector, kromax, Liontamer, Drybone? I was told all these are Tune's alts. I think it was Hardwork though.

So, Hardwork, Twigy (and similar ones) do you guys want server empty? And do you feel heroic? Great players?
Last edited by pivo; 05-16-2021 at 12:46 PM..
Old 05-16-2021, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

The server is empty you fucking retard, lol
Old 05-16-2021, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pivo sounds like he lost a more then a few times on a pvp server, back to blue bud.
Not really. But I did get trained by NPC's thanks to twigy, when I was too low level for twigy to attack me directly.

The sad part is, Red is best of all three p99 servers. If Red will be too toxic, I will go somewhere else, I'm trying TAKP now. Nice players there, nice, small community. But bigger than Red here.

I'm not on Red because of PvP. (although I don't mind a good PvP as long as it not to feed sick desires of sociopaths. I stated how there are players like Alcoholics, and others doing good, healthy(sic! lol) PvP)

I'm on red because not everything is perma camped. Because there is not crazy chit going on at high levels. Because Red is best of all three servers, period.

But if enough pricks will try to be well, pricks, yeah, I will look at other options. I play to have fun, not to be endlessly grifed. (hmm I never know the proper spelling for this word)

Per your comment, you must be one from apex, I'm wondering? I would rather not play than be part of that chity community [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

To bad, there are sick players that are trying their best, to kill Red server.
Last edited by pivo; 05-16-2021 at 01:16 PM..
Old 05-16-2021, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The server is empty you fucking retard, lol
Ahh, the way you are expressing yourself, you definitely are in apex guild. In that case, look in the mirror when tossing wording like retard around.

And my point is, (I understand you have hard time gasping what I'm trying to say) server would be less empty is this things I mention in previous posts would stop. So, less apex, more Red. Simple as that.

Less sociopaths, better servers health. Not hard to understand, unless you are one of them.

So, if you still don't get it, then I give up lol

P.s.
Since you got so triggered, are you happen to be twigy? That player like to curse just like you, when being called out in PM.
Last edited by pivo; 05-16-2021 at 01:12 PM..
Old 05-16-2021, 12:59 PM
Aviak

Can't be so empty with NToV dragons dying one after the other imo. The server has low population for sure, but that doesn't mean it is empty and can't recover. Even if you add words like retard, fucking or whatever, empty is 0 and the only time is saw the server having 0 on was after a restart, so login have fun and stop talking nonsense.
Old 05-16-2021, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Pivo I think u are an idiot

I've logged hardworking after 30 mins of pvp and told them I was doing it

I dont care to cc
Old 05-16-2021, 01:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pivo I think u are an idiot

I dont care to cc
So it is you!

Yes it happened inside 30 minutes. You were keep killing that poor player who tried to loot his corpse. Several players in /ooc started complaining about you. I had conversation with you about this. You were making lame excuses. In the end you mercifully let that poor player finally loot his corpse.

Quote:
Keep killing someone who is naked on CR after you already won PvP, is not a PvP, it is being a dick, a prick, etc...

So now that I know that was you, you are one of the toxic players, that are contributing to low count on Red server. Thanks to you and few other sick sociopaths like you. No wonder you see me as an idiot. Wouldn't expect nothing less from person like you.

Earlier you and players like you are permanently banned from the server, better will be for the server.

(ah, but you don't want to be some kind of rules implemented. go figure...)

I really wonder, what kind of person you are in RL? One can only imagine!!! Poor people around you...

Anyway, logging off, have the last one :-)
Last edited by pivo; 05-16-2021 at 01:30 PM..
Old 05-16-2021, 01:33 PM
Planar Protector

Na u are wrong bud

I killed em and they bind rushed me and continued pelling

I was still able to log out within 30 mins

This is an isolated event over the span of months

U are the toxic one pushing a false narrative
Old 05-16-2021, 02:49 PM
Aviak

If I wouldn't know that you are a notorious liar, I would really think that you are playing a different game then the rest of us Tune. There is really a huge difference in your and our perception about stuff that happened. I have no clue what pivo is talking about here, but what I know is that if I say he is right, I have a 90%+ chance, just by looking at your past conversations that I didn't make a wrong statement.
Old 05-16-2021, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
all grats to 30 grown ass men crying
It's starting to look like 40 grown ass men crying buddy. Been having a blast killing Dragons with my friends!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot from 2021-05-14 23-52-37crop.jpg (20.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Feanol; 05-16-2021 at 03:12 PM..
Closed Thread