Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Default NPC ate items without giving item

Was doing Stein of Moggok quest (Exotic Drinks). Had already done it once before, but sold my previous Stein. I gave Gregor Nasin the 4 items for the compendium - nut, fish, jum, and tonic just like I had done last time. This time though he just takes the item but doesn't give me the compendium! I don't already have a compendium. Guild mate said to do /petition so I tried that but haven't gotten a response. Anything else I can do about this to get my items back? I'm upset now and it's making me me kind of not want to play anymore ;_;
Old 11-26-2019, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

Most likely you have done something wrong. Wrong item, wrong npc, not meeting a faction requirement, etc.

This could not be resolved with an in game /petition as it requires a log review investigation and escalation through different Guides/GMs who handle various aspects of item reimbursements. This type of thing is handled through the petition forums here. Know that this can take weeks to months to process. At the very least they may let you know what went wrong.

The fastest way to resolve this is to just repeat the quest again
Last edited by Kavious; 11-26-2019 at 08:57 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 08:51 PM
Sarnak

oof, unlucky [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I wish I had my replay software up at the time so I could've recorded because I'm almost certain I gave the correct items to the correct NPC just like I had done yesterday succesfully...
Last edited by TripSin; 11-26-2019 at 08:54 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 09:33 PM
Server GM

Make a post on the petition/exploit forums and flag it for reimbursement. Include char name & account in that post. Locking this one.
Closed Thread