Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 08:25 AM
Planar Protector

This one ranks right up there with the Roswell flyer saucer and the JFK assassination
Old 01-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Kobold

daefuin that EXACT unseen hand shit happened to me at lvl 10, was pvping, zoned with like 80% health, was REGENNING to full and then boom death by unseen hand wtf
Old 01-01-2012, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
daefuin that EXACT unseen hand shit happened to me at lvl 10, was pvping, zoned with like 80% health, was REGENNING to full and then boom death by unseen hand wtf
Thanks for the info.

So it's unlikely this was a GM death touch then (my apologies). Hackcheat program maybe?
Old 01-01-2012, 08:45 AM
Kobold

shrug i was pvping also, sitting in gfay did a /who nobody in zone either... i remember specifically surviving with like 70h then medding to 100h then seeing that.. and i came back and no coin.. weird weird shit.. i petitioned it at the time but they blew me off like i was crazy .. i was like.. ok.. moved on from it, not cool to see it happening still
Old 01-01-2012, 08:50 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one ranks right up there with the Roswell flyer saucer and the JFK assassination
and who killed 2pac and biggie smalls
Old 01-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Large Rat

If it helps, When I zoned in and did /who I saw prudent in the zone as well. I am Milkshake in game.

I'm assuming he didn't show up in the zone for you and killed you while you couldn't even see him.
I've had people in my group not show up for me in zone and one of us would have to re zone to see them again, weird bug.
I haven't seen someone get PKed with this bug yet though.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuttles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've had people in my group not show up for me in zone and one of us would have to re zone to see them again, weird bug.
I remember this happening...can't remember if it happened on blue or live...but I've seen this bug before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:08 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuttles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If it helps, When I zoned in and did /who I saw prudent in the zone as well. I am Milkshake in game.

I'm assuming he didn't show up in the zone for you and killed you while you couldn't even see him.
I haven't seen someone get PKed with this bug yet though.
+1 confirmed maybe, it happens pretty often while grouping.

Not once in a blue moon, more like every couple days bug.
Old 01-01-2012, 09:53 AM
Kobold

I think the answer you seek lies in Panda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If9p0...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-01-2012, 10:24 AM
Skeleton

Sometimes when you zone at the same time as someone (this is most noticeable in groups) you get bugged out and do not see them in the zone (in group window, in /who, or visible on client), even though they can see you, and it stays that way till one of you zones in and back out (or relogs).

Sounds like thats what happened.
Closed Thread