Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Banned

bully not so tough after being murdered
Old 01-10-2012, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have somewhere been 50-75 holocaust kill shots - would take too long to count. 1 death maybe, at lvl 30ish?

Easy guild.

Think Limes destroyed you 5-6 times now... And we know what happens everytime I've ran into you...

To easy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 01-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Think Limes destroyed you 5-6 times now... And we know what happens everytime I've ran into you...

To easy!
Didn't know we were counting it as a kill whenever someone gates from you. I wasn't in my initial estimates - that's strictly killshots. I guess I can add like 300 to that where I think someone *may* habe died to dots after gating. Lime? Does he even have a kill of me? I could be wrong but I don't think so. He was the guy with level advantage, gear advantage, and alchemy before I had it. Of course I'm going to gate when I can't do any damage and had no cure pots yet, lol.

And you, well, you had 6-8 levels on me as we leveled and still never got a kill. I do recall you dying in several group fights though. OOT? And now our typical fight is you spamming a full golem wand on me and me /sigh and gating to rebuff. Unless theres a recharge bug I don't know about.... I'm averaging a full golem wand on me everytime i see your guild. Hasn't stopped me from laying down a historic kdr though. Let's play a game. You post a killshot on me, I'll post 20, 30, 40, whatever kills inr return. Really, I've died that few times.

Again, gating when outnumbered or in a bad spot isn't being destroyed. I would call destroying flawlessing someone that gets the jump on you, I have plenty of those screenshots.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't know we were counting it as a kill whenever someone gates from you. I wasn't in my initial estimates - that's strictly killshots. I guess I can add like 300 to that where I think someone *may* habe died to dots after gating. Lime? Does he even have a kill of me? I could be wrong but I don't think so. He was the guy with level advantage, gear advantage, and alchemy before I had it. Of course I'm going to gate when I can't do any damage and had no cure pots yet, lol.

And you, well, you had 6-8 levels on me as we leveled and still never got a kill. I do recall you dying in several group fights though. OOT? And now our typical fight is you spamming a full golem wand on me and me /sigh and gating to rebuff. Unless theres a recharge bug I don't know about.... I'm averaging a full golem wand on me everytime i see your guild. Hasn't stopped me from laying down a historic kdr though. Let's play a game. You post a killshot on me, I'll post 20, 30, 40, whatever kills inr return. Really, I've died that few times.

Again, gating when outnumbered or in a bad spot isn't being destroyed. I would call destroying flawlessing someone that gets the jump on you, I have plenty of those screenshots.
Really brah? Bragging about getting Kills as a Shaman?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRogue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really brah? Bragging about getting Kills as a Shaman?
Cure poison.
Gate.

Advanced tactics.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

if only our dots stacked like they should.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Banned

Proven and swept under the rug in another thread
Old 01-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Sarnak

what?! an important red server issue swept under the rug? THAT'S UNHEARD OF
Old 01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Banned

Keep your sarcastic slanderous bullshit in RNF you....you... mother fucker you..
Old 01-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if only our dots stacked like they should.

Yep. Proof supplied and ignored. Creates a whole new dynamic for Shaman pvp instead of /sigh at cure pots
Closed Thread