Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetbaby Jesus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there maybe a guild that would allow us to joint raid with them in a PM slot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i talked to nocsucow and it looks like asgard is going to take the saturday evening slot for now. we are very open to allowing illuminati to raid with us during this slot and evenly splitting drops, nocsucow said he would get back to me on whether or not illuminati is interested.
Old 04-12-2014, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Due to some douche baggery complications with fear the other night ... it will not work out

Old 06-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Sarnak

Is this currently accurate? Or are there updates that need to be reflected in the OP?
Old 06-04-2014, 03:31 PM
Kobold

How do you get added to this list? I seen ask a guild to see if they give up a time or something, but that seems like a really bad idea. If no guild wants to give up a slot and a guild wants to move up to sky. Would that not just be a race which would piss off the guild that has had the time. (but were unwilling to share?)
Old 08-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Aviak

<Harmony> would like to negotiate a regularly scheduled slot for sky. Preferably in the PM on any given day. Otherwise we sneak in?
Old 08-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wip3ou7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<Harmony> would like to negotiate a regularly scheduled slot for sky. Preferably in the PM on any given day. Otherwise we sneak in?
with raid spawns currently on Tuesday, IB the last ( 2? ) weeks have forgone Skyplane for raid targets

if they do it again this Tuesday I would suggest you guys using that day to get your keys started and then possibly contact some of the smaller guilds to try to joint raid Sky to see some of the upper Isles, and learn the ropes etc

Not sure how many people Indignation brings up on Mondays but if they do not regularly clear the entire zone, Harmony could bolster things so 1-8 gets cleared each week
Old 08-04-2014, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

I'd suggest PMing officers from guilds in the time(s) you're interested in and seeing if you can work something out.

This is one of the fun parts of having so many sky capable guilds - the zone just doesn't respawn quickly enough.
Old 11-01-2014, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

Thanks to the people from 2 separate guilds that killed Princess on Isle 1 this morning..... Dickbutt.... Too many worthless people on this server, I hope your mother's basements are fun.
Stunz Andmezs - 60 Enchanter
Bripip - 60 Wizard
Bogmuk - 59 Warrior
Rational - 55 Shaman
Paradoxy - 42 Ranger
Old 11-01-2014, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaolin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks to the people from 2 separate guilds that killed Princess on Isle 1 this morning..... Dickbutt.... Too many worthless people on this server, I hope your mother's basements are fun.
Whodunit? Also were they doing it for Gwan keys or something?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 11-01-2014, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Omni in Sky on Wed early mornings recently.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Closed Thread