Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Kobold

Default Sit for Spells/Camp

I haven't read this whole thread, so if this was already posted or if it was intended I guess we'll have to deal, but I just noticed that you have to actually click Sit before Camping, and you must Stand before casting a spell. I know this was not the case before the Beta testing and subsequent patching. Just a notice!
Old 12-03-2014, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LenkoCambria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't read this whole thread, so if this was already posted or if it was intended I guess we'll have to deal, but I just noticed that you have to actually click Sit before Camping, and you must Stand before casting a spell. I know this was not the case before the Beta testing and subsequent patching. Just a notice!
I believe that this is an intended fix/feature, LenkoCambria. I saw & heard many ppl discussing it about how this new functionality is "classic." I'm pretty sure it was part of the patch notes for December 1st (1st post on this thread).
First Rogue on Xegony to attain Make Poison (200) & Apply Poison (200)
Old 12-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[*]Haynar: Items sold to a merchant, will no longer be available to purchase after they are killed.
Hmm, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but this doesn't seem to have worked. I killed a vendor, Cleonae Kalen, and she respawned with all of her previously inventory. Are they supposed to respawn with just their default inventory and not the player sold items, or am I reading this incorrectly?
Old 12-04-2014, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm, maybe I'm misunderstanding, but this doesn't seem to have worked. I killed a vendor, Cleonae Kalen, and she respawned with all of her previously inventory. Are they supposed to respawn with just their default inventory and not the player sold items, or am I reading this incorrectly?
Yea you're supposed to kill a merchant and have them Respawn with just their default wares. Nothing that people sold that merchant should be sold by the respawned merchant.

Shame that one didn't go in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I haven't tested yet though.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi, first thanks for the ability to play EQ again! Second, when I click on the files v34 it says this document was not found on this server. I'd really like the update... when I try to play on proj 99 ruins of kunark it says my spells file is out of date and no character creation comes up... thanks for any help
Old 12-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilPhans [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Nilbog: Faction hits updated for the following quests: 'Honey Mead for Trumpy', 'Farren's Tacklebox', 'Hurrieta's Tunic', 'Bone Chips for Lashun', 'Gold for Lashun', 'Rebby's Rat Whiskers', 'Note for Janam', 'Assist the Great Xelha', 'Bandages for Honeybugger', 'Orc Picks', 'Deathfist Slashed Belts: Evil version', 'Deathfist Slashed Belts: Good version', 'Sir Morgan's Armor', 'Ivan McMannus' Remains', 'White Sash'"

can you tell how the faction hit was updated? was the faction hit lowered or raised?

any insight on this?
Old 12-04-2014, 09:50 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

p1999 community:
1 week ago: *whines about how velious is never going to come out*
Today: *whines about forced beta testing for a few days to help get velious out quicker*

I love you guys but damn, the devs just can't win!
Old 12-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just as another test point, I did notice that the goblin merchant in SolA did seem to have its inventory reset. Perhaps it is working for some NPCs and not others?
Old 12-05-2014, 11:51 AM
Large Bat

Getting an unknown error when trying to log into blue after the patch.
Old 12-07-2014, 05:11 PM
Aviak

Since either this or some of the other recent patches, green mobs (goblins) in SolA have been much more likely to aggro me (level 44). Before the patch(es) I could run by, and perhaps one in five would aggro me; sometimes none. Now they are on me like flies on shit even if I sprint by.