Mob*
Old 04-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

random spawns, random zones imo

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 04-07-2018, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ban everyone with more than 1 vulak loot
Old 04-07-2018, 04:45 PM
Sarnak

Make variance 2x the length of respawn. That way every dragon is always in window. If it’s a 7 day spawn make it +\- 7 days so it can spawn at any point!
Old 04-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Sarnak

FTE racing was also very dumb to enforce. There was no way to know when another guild's lock expired, or even whether they had one.

Shorter variance or an hour notice ahead of quakes would probably serve the same purpose as FTE racing.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TL;DR couldn't give a shit.
Then why reply?
Old 04-07-2018, 05:33 PM
Fire Giant

how about lockouts for rnf posts
Old 04-07-2018, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when it as like 4am, one of the triplets spawned, AW coth'd up an entire raid force, i ran a rogue up there, FTE'd the dragon, logged out. Cock block engaged

You guys had to wait 1 hr before you could engage so intead of waiting you logged.

Really wanna go back to 1 hr lockouts? There will be a fix to the wyvern issue, i dont have the answer but ive heard some good suggestions. 1hr lockouts isnt the fix.
Kluwen had the best idea: No secondary pullers beyond the hub without an active FTE.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when it as like 4am, one of the triplets spawned, AW coth'd up an entire raid force, i ran a rogue up there, FTE'd the dragon, logged out. Cock block engaged

You guys had to wait 1 hr before you could engage so intead of waiting you logged.

Really wanna go back to 1 hr lockouts? There will be a fix to the wyvern issue, i dont have the answer but ive heard some good suggestions. 1hr lockouts isnt the fix.
I haven't heard any other fixes, care to share?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 04-07-2018, 05:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kluwen had the best idea: No secondary pullers beyond the hub without an active FTE.
Issue is, how do we know the FTE was droped? we need to dedicate someone to bindsight on the target? Also whats the punishment if someone enters north wing with active FTE? also what if a monk is flop, mob is non engage, you enter north wing, he re-engage the mob before you? You just DQ'ed since you enter the NTOV door?

Idk man, i feel like we should try and narrow down the the minimun interpretation possible... the idea is nice but i know it will be exploited/confuse in the heat of the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Closed Thread