Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2018, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

You can just run thru the previous parts of the epic to ensure you have sufficient faction. It's not so time consuming.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can just run thru the previous parts of the epic to ensure you have sufficient faction. It's not so time consuming.
Ya I have max on my sham. The enchanter is turning in the tear
Old 10-24-2018, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

I mean the enchanter can ensure he has sufficient faction by doing the preceding steps.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean the enchanter can ensure he has sufficient faction by doing the preceding steps.
The most popular way to do this is to bind at Bondl in Freeport, then go to one of the mobs that spawns the spirit (I think there's one in Rathe, OOT, and Butcherblock?) with a cleric. Die, get rezzed, get the gem from the spirit, gate to Bondl, turn it in, get rezzed back, repeat.

There are other options though; I started a thread in the Priests forum awhile back where a bunch of people listed the various ways they earned the faction.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-24-2018, 01:28 PM
Orc

If you do the epic quest following the actual epic quest, you end up ally to Truespirit before this step, but not max ally. Turning in the tear to lord rak gives you another faction hit that you'd require in order to successfully turn the scales in to get your epic.

If you're doing the faction grind by alternative methods, get max ally before turning in the child's tear because having more faction than you require guarantees a successful turn in.
Durber: 52 Rogue
Old 10-24-2018, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=303749

Read through, per the faction man after next patch the only way for non-shaman to MQ will be to have max faction + Alliance (either from clickie or spell).

Non-shaman had a -100 class modifier on the quest hand ins. When next patch drops, forget what you know now. That will be the new accurate quest.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The most popular way to do this is to bind at Bondl in Freeport, then go to one of the mobs that spawns the spirit (I think there's one in Rathe, OOT, and Butcherblock?) with a cleric. Die, get rezzed, get the gem from the spirit, gate to Bondl, turn it in, get rezzed back, repeat.

There are other options though; I started a thread in the Priests forum awhile back where a bunch of people listed the various ways they earned the faction.
it is the most popular way but not the fastest, there are better ways that take a bit more effort but u can get done in an hour and a half.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Pay a Cleric for 2 hours of rezzing and you can go from 0 true spirit to max
Closed Thread