Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2021, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petitions from Various Guilds Since Last Mutual Raid Suspension in April:

Riot - 5/14 Dagarn (withdrawn); 5/14 Dain; 5/21 Yeli; 6/19 Vulak = 3 (4th withdrawn)

Vanquish (for sake of discussion, FRAG petitions counted here) - 4/17 Silverwing (withdrawn); 4/17 Dain; 4/27 Doze; 5/28 KT = 3 (4th withdrawn)

Kittens - 6/19 Vulak = 1.

Doesn't seem like Riot or Vanq are substantially different here; Kittens not overly involved at all. Vanquish wouldn't be spreading false narratives, would it? Certainly you guys are nothing if not straightforward and honest.

Note how most petitions are over non-ToV mobs since the inception of bag limits.
I was responding to Nexii's post:

"Bag limits on ring war as Vanquish desires would be charity pixels. There have been no ring war petitions since the rule changes."

I knew vanquish never petitioned over a ring war, I didn't know Kriot never filed a formal petition over it. Nexii was misleading by pointing to no petitions since the rule change.
Old 07-02-2021, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synphul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you could just let the pendulum swing like it should/will with the RNG instead of adding yet another rule to the system. I'm sure you'd be right here asking for bag limits if the streak was to your advantage, too. I guess we'll see when it swings your way.
The sample size may be too small for the pendulum to ever swing. Just a few minutes ago you were acting like you understood these things.

Was that just false confidence?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sample size may be too small for the pendulum to ever swing. Just a few minutes ago you were acting like you understood these things.

Was that just false confidence?
It also may not be too small to swing. You're assuming the worst case scenario because you're currently not 'favored' and I doubt you'd be here asking for ring roll bag limits if you were winning. You can call me whatever you like, but don't take what I say personally. I decry the addition of layers of new rules in the raid scene from any angle. I'm for balls to the wall watch out for my train while I get FTE raiding at this point in P99's life. I'm not even a huge PvP fan but it sure sounds a lot more fun than what we have now.
Old 07-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Kobold

The alternative to bag limits is one guild naturally attracting the most extreme players, thereby locking more mobs to themselves, thereby encouraging everyone else on the server to join that guild.

Basically the job of the server staff is to decide if they want a 1 guild server or not. Competition doesn't really exist because the most extreme players will all congregate in the same guild together as they always have.
Old 07-02-2021, 07:59 PM
Sarnak

Just sad
Old 07-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Kobold

the real solution is simple. No more natural respawns and only have mobs triggered on GM supervised quakes so you cant say...kite CT for half an hour.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 07-03-2021, 03:22 AM
Sarnak

Default Drug

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-Vadore Riot
11:23 PM Yesterday
Add: “Any Guild or Alliance may kill Dain up to two times in a row without restrictions. Once a Guild or A…”

-Vadore Riot
11:24 PM Yesterday
Add: “Any Guild or Alliance may kill Tormax up to two times in a row without restrictions. Once a Guild or…”

-Vadore Riot
11:24 PM Yesterday
Add: “Any Guild or Alliance may kill Yelinak up to two times in a row without restrictions. Once a Guild o…”

You've gotta be kidding me, do y'all have no pride? All of ToV is already on a charity bag limit system because you guys can't compete. Rather than get better at the game, you want to continue to change the rules of the game...

What is the rational for wanting this, other than you simply can't compete so you want a free mob every third time around. I guess we'll see how you try to spin it, and how strong your politics game is, the game you apparently prefer to play.
Drugs.
Old 07-03-2021, 03:24 AM
Sarnak

Make P99 competitive; enable /guildwar.
Old 07-03-2021, 03:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Riot when they want your vote: “Guys let’s make Ring Roll a random! That’ll give each of us a fair shot…”

Riot after they take 99% of Ring 10’s for themselves. Sharing ZERO: “look at how few petitions there are now. Isn’t this better for everyone?”
The only one advocating for a /random ring roll was a member of freedom.
Old 07-03-2021, 03:33 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real solution is simple. No more natural respawns and only have mobs triggered on GM supervised quakes so you cant say...kite CT for half an hour.
The 20-30min Yelinak and Memblurred Vyemm were pretty funny as well
Closed Thread