Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Banned

Default Has anyone ever used a ...

High level warrior to power level? Like grab 3 npcs and keep them taunted while dmaging them to 51% and then let the newbs finish them off. I think that'd be kinda fun for awhile.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

Buy alchemy damage shield pots and have that warrior use them. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ideally no, a warrior can't PL effectively when compared to other classes like Druid, Bard, Necro, Shm.

Source: I have a lot of experience PLing.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 11-09-2020 at 11:35 AM..
Old 11-09-2020, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Don't forget feign death monks can just get the mobs real low and drop aggro to the newb for sweet xp execute.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget feign death monks can just get the mobs real low and drop aggro to the newb for sweet xp execute.
Yes, my bad. Monks can also PL with FD
oh,oh and SK can too.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Once on my blue wizard a monk helped me PL a bit in a silly way. He pulled everything in over there he could and got them low. He signaled me to use my pbaoe and right before it went off he'd FD and the mobs would all scatter in fear and get picked up by the pbaoe. It sounds terrifyingly dangerous but somehow it worked, but then again on my wizard I got good at using my pbaoes to hit a ton of mobs like a bard instead of quadding with only a few deaths here or there. I was crazy wiz
Old 11-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once on my blue wizard a monk helped me PL a bit in a silly way. He pulled everything in over there he could and got them low. He signaled me to use my pbaoe and right before it went off he'd FD and the mobs would all scatter in fear and get picked up by the pbaoe. It sounds terrifyingly dangerous but somehow it worked, but then again on my wizard I got good at using my pbaoes to hit a ton of mobs like a bard instead of quadding with only a few deaths here or there. I was crazy wiz
I could see this working with good ping.

So the answer is, wars could hang around newbies and help out while just having fun and not seriously grinding. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I could see this working with good ping.

So the answer is, wars could hang around newbies and help out while just having fun and not seriously grinding. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taunt actually works on low level stuff but it's only useful as a temporary breather for newbs to heal up since they pull aggro back next attack
Old 11-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taunt actually works on low level stuff but it's only useful as a temporary breather for newbs to heal up since they pull aggro back next attack
Yeah. Even rangers can permasnare and clerics blind. I pl'd 40s on my 65 cleric that way once.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

Goodluck keeping aggro

just use a bard and aoe snare / slow , works much better
Closed Thread