Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 02-13-2024, 01:53 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Select server then kicked to login screen

I haven't had this issue before and I have tried the solutions in the other threads, i have downloaded every EQ client i can think of (currently using the version with the 5 .iso files) and it seems to work well until i get to the server select screen, i pick a server and i get the boot.

I have tried different compatibility stuff, i have tried logging in constantly for an hour or two to see if its my internet (hard line to my pc, 1 GB connection) so i dont think thats it.

I have no idea what i have done wrong this time, i installed it on my laptop and my previous PC without any issues.

System info:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
AMD Ryzen 9 7900X3D 12-Core Processor
ROG STRIX X670E-E GAMING WIFI
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080
32gb Corsair vengence ram set to 5200mhz
Old 02-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your CPU is running to fast for the client anything over 4.2 and you will crash as youre crashing.

easiest fix - retard your CPU on your bios to 4.2. Titanium will read this number and let you in. You can also download ryzenmaster software to unretard your CPU by clicking run at default settings and titanium will still read the 4.2 and let you in while ur cpu cruises at 5+
-Mcoy