Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2020, 03:39 AM
Fire Giant

I mean, I constantly had zero to do in groups as a healer on Blue because of godlike twinks. I also never felt up to par as an intelligence caster because those classes aren’t balanced when compared to melees with endless plat piles.

I think you’re overestimating how common Blue style twinks will be on Green. Blues messed up ten year timeline means a completely different balance. It’s a matter of arithmetic, only a certain amount of Fungi Tunics and Epics will be doled out to twinks on Green during the more accurate timeline.

On Green not everyone who wanted a manastone got one, not everyone who wants a fungi will get one and not everyone who wants an epic will get one either.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 05-30-2020, 10:39 AM
Planar Protector

If you don’t think there will be tons of Fungi tunics around by Velious you haven’t played on P99 very long lol
Old 05-30-2020, 11:25 AM
Kobold

come over to red, enjoy the fast xp and goodplayers, get loot faster and never wait in line for a camp
Old 05-30-2020, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
come over to red, enjoy the fast xp and goodplayers, get loot faster and never wait in line for a camp
I honestly may play Red at some point, but it bewilders me that it has such a tiny player base.
Old 05-30-2020, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadsamoney [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly may play Red at some point, but it bewilders me that it has such a tiny player base.
As I understand it, there are lots of griefers who will come kill lowbies in the newb yard just for fun. And other issues.

Red players burned their own server to the ground back when people used to play on it
Old 05-30-2020, 11:41 AM
Kobold

im lvling up chars right now with a friend or 2 and have seen no griefers at all in any low lvl zones, possibly sometimes 1 asshole that wants to, usually in MM too... but naw man. hit up kerwinx if u come over n try it
Old 05-30-2020, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Well, I'm tempted to play a Bard on the side there. I just know that if I start and people come kill me for absolutely no reason, I'm gonna be not happy about it.
Old 05-30-2020, 11:55 AM
Kobold

PvP happens sometimes cant be mad about that, cant have soft skin here, just dont give out your location to people that dont have a reason to know, most people are willing to help here with buffs or some starter gear, just get bound somewhat close to where u xp and u be fine.
Old 05-30-2020, 12:02 PM
Kobold

server is pretty blue now to be honest, its more of a soloquest due to pop, but can make some friends to log on and xp with etc, newb guild named sanctuary as well. im making a guild tho just waiting on gm's ...
Old 05-30-2020, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im lvling up chars right now with a friend or 2 and have seen no griefers at all in any low lvl zones, possibly sometimes 1 asshole that wants to, usually in MM too... but naw man. hit up kerwinx if u come over n try it
“With a friend or 2”

On Red? Sure you are. Staff, I found the boxer (unless it’s permitted on Red not sure)
Closed Thread