Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2020, 04:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep. Spending Christmas with mom. Not the bankers or gnolls!
Not spending Christmas with anyone here besides the wife/daughter since the folks we were planning on visiting called this morning letting us know they're all sick and need to postpone. Wife and I managed to put together a modest holiday dinner for us and the daughter, best we can do given we're caught unprepared and everything's closed. Somehow it seems a fitting close to a consistently lousy year.

The gnolls and bankers might be the only other company we get today if we decide to pop on for a bit. Dunno if I've ever been on EQ during Christmas before but that's 2020 for you.

Danth
Old 12-25-2020, 04:38 PM
Kobold

I'm noticing how some people react toward this, and other people's grievances, and it's very telling of their personalities. It seems very clearly divided between the camps of those who care about others and those that don't. I wish y'all a fun time hunting those pixels on Christmas! I, personally, couldn't imagine so vehemently defending something that so openly bothers others. It's less to do with the actuality and more to do with the principal, but that seems to be lost on a priviledged some. But to each their own, I guess.

Have fun, trolls, and happy holidays to the rest of you.
Old 12-25-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not spending Christmas with anyone here besides the wife/daughter since the folks we were planning on visiting called this morning letting us know they're all sick and need to postpone. Wife and I managed to put together a modest holiday dinner for us and the daughter, best we can do given we're caught unprepared and everything's closed. Somehow it seems a fitting close to a consistently lousy year.

The gnolls and bankers might be the only other company we get today if we decide to pop on for a bit. Dunno if I've ever been on EQ during Christmas before but that's 2020 for you.

Danth
Merry Christmas Danth, to you and your family.
Old 12-25-2020, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm noticing how some people react toward this, and other people's grievances, and it's very telling of their personalities. It seems very clearly divided between the camps of those who care about others and those that don't.

Have fun, trolls, and happy holidays to the rest of you.
I care about those I care about, otherwise this is a game where others come to have a good time. A good time being subjection to those. Now that I have took human experience and dissolved it nothing, I hope you can appreciate that some of us don't come here looking for a drum circle. That doesn't mean I have a knife in your back but I am not giving you a high give either.
Old 12-25-2020, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I care about those I care about, otherwise this is a game where others come to have a good time. A good time being subjection to those. Now that I have took human experience and dissolved it nothing, I hope you can appreciate that some of us don't come here looking for a drum circle. That doesn't mean I have a knife in your back but I am not giving you a high give either.
Finally, someone higher than me. Btw, I agree that EQ isn't a dance and drum party at the Ewok village...It isn't hunger games, either...but sometimes it is.

Merry Christmas my EQ brothers and sisters (even though 90% of my sisters here are fake IP Exemption wives---Merry Christmas to you too).
Old 12-25-2020, 04:55 PM
Banned

Thank you P99 community for killing the qeynos bankers. Now I have to wait for 6 minutes

staring at a wall just to transfer gold into plat

nice!
Old 12-25-2020, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Merry Christmas Danth, to you and your family.
Thanks, and same to you.
Old 12-25-2020, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thank you P99 community for killing the qeynos bankers. Now I have to wait for 6 minutes

nice!
Use zen

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-25-2020, 05:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

nice!
Never ceases to amaze me people don't buy gems. Straight up carry your riches with you wherever you go.
Old 12-25-2020, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never ceases to amaze me people don't buy gems. Straight up carry your riches with you wherever you go.
you expect new characters to have enough to buy gems? lol
Closed Thread