Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Billionaire Donald Trump is not on the same side as the 99%.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Damn, you edited a bunch of QAnon nonsense into your post while I was replying.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Don't false flag my Pizzagate.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's going to be interesting to watch the persuasion war here. The real culprits are the Central Banks who inflated global stock markets to unthinkable levels, but the Democrats will be desperate to stick this to Trump who provided the pin to pop the bubble with his tariffs. It was a great day to be short the S&P, short TSLA, and long gold. I hope you managed it as well Throndor!

The real question, though, is: what is the Deep State trying to distract us from? We've had riots in Hong Kong, two false flag mass shootings in the US, and now a stock market crash. So it should be big.

It's not about white vs black, it's about the 99% vs the 1% who have been eating all the pies. Class, not race. You can keep trying to stir the pot, but we know who is really behind this.
Yeah i moved out of Tesla before it dove below 300 several months ago. BTC at avg cost of 8.2k now. I finished consolidating everything into BTC 6 weeks ago when I told you guys that they were planning to fuck the market in the latter half of summer.

Ready for a prolongued tradewar.

Eat a dick commies.
Last edited by Thorondor; 08-05-2019 at 05:21 PM..
Old 08-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you agree with these psychopaths that people with more melanin than you are the enemy in some sort of sick racial war.
I don’t think any laws can be broken. Crossing the border is a violation of religion dating back to Roman culture. I probably consumed lead paint and suffer from autism, but no law can be broken. I would indeed hit illegals with drones. I would not hit Texans of Hispanic descent in El Paso, however. Call me a sociopath, but we can’t feed every dumb ass low IQ loser on planet earth. We already have Detroit and Kentucky. We don’t need Honduras and Guatemala. Hope this helps!
Old 08-05-2019, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's going to be interesting to watch the persuasion war here. The real culprits are the Central Banks who inflated global stock markets to unthinkable levels, but the Democrats will be desperate to stick this to Trump who provided the pin to pop the bubble with his tariffs. It was a great day to be short the S&P, short TSLA, and long gold. I hope you managed it as well Throndor!

The real question, though, is: what is the Deep State trying to distract us from? We've had riots in Hong Kong, two false flag mass shootings in the US, and now a stock market crash. So it should be big.

It's not about white vs black, it's about the 99% vs the 1% who have been eating all the pies. Class, not race. You can keep trying to stir the pot, but we know who is really behind this.
You’re worse than horza bud. He thinks Africa is better than Europe and that wakanda is real. You think that Fox News is reality. Seek Christ
Old 08-05-2019, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I probably consumed lead paint and suffer from autism
We can agree on that much.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

China devalued their currency. We can’t negotiate with these people. Gonna have to nuke them
Old 08-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
good time to buy, sorry you don't understand money
Old 08-05-2019, 06:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
incredible stuff. i wonder if theres any coming back once youre this deep into the facebook grandma arg world.
Closed Thread