Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2019, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Who is this user?: Danger

I'm very, curious
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2019, 06:56 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

"OmG GuYs ThIS GaME SuX! CaN YoU BeLIeVE tHEy ArE MaKiNg mE qUEsT FoR oNe oF tHe StRonGeST sPeLls mY cLAsS hAs i sHOuLd hAvE beEn aBle to sOLo tO MaX LEvEl bY NoW aND buY eVERyThInG ofF thE mERcHaNt"
Old 10-29-2019, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is this user?: Danger

I'm very, curious
No idea, but I played it safe and added him to the ranks of Systolic and Relapse40.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitzoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"OmG GuYs ThIS GaME SuX! CaN YoU BeLIeVE tHEy ArE MaKiNg mE qUEsT FoR oNe oF tHe StRonGeST sPeLls mY cLAsS hAs i sHOuLd hAvE beEn aBle to sOLo tO MaX LEvEl bY NoW aND buY eVERyThInG ofF thE mERcHaNt"
Nice hyperbole, asshole.

Do Druids have to quest for SOW? Do Enchanters have to quest for Charm? Do Necromancers have to quest for THEIR pets? Even funnier considering that all three of those classes are "more powerful" than Mages, even in Classic, let alone later expansions.

There's a reason the mage pet spells were added to vendors. Anyone have an exact date the pets go on sale? Surely you must have that information handy.
Last edited by Vizax_Xaziv; 10-29-2019 at 07:06 PM..
Old 10-29-2019, 07:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JFC it's just some research pages rofl

image being so fragile that u wait for something for years then get crushed at the first obstacle and just give up after a huge time investment
1) That's VASTLY oversimplifying things. "Just some research pages" that are dropped by mobs significantly higher level than they will be required, and are essential to the playing of the class.

2) Has NOTHING to do with "fragility." I'm just not gonna waste another 25hours leveling a toon from 1-11 again when there are so many great games I could spend my time on instead.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Mage is still the #1 class in velious..
sorry haters.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:47 PM
Orc

The whinging in this thread is why modern MMOs suck. QQ moar.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

i hope when someone gets the first mage epic one day they necro this thread with the screenshot of receiving it.
Old 10-29-2019, 07:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizax_Xaziv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice hyperbole, asshole.

Do Druids have to quest for SOW? Do Enchanters have to quest for Charm? Do Necromancers have to quest for THEIR pets? Even funnier considering that all three of those classes are "more powerful" than Mages, even in Classic, let alone later expansions.

There's a reason the mage pet spells were added to vendors. Anyone have an exact date the pets go on sale? Surely you must have that information handy.
Where the fuck do you people come from? This is a 20 year old game. Google it yourself and stop being a dick head. Try to enjoy the game or reroll or go play somewhere else.
Old 10-29-2019, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Guys gnomes complaining is super classic though [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread