Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 03:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cerate is a piece of trash. This must be some PR stunt.
I'm going to need details. We need to get all post about CI sent to RnF. Their guild name begs if it!
Old 08-29-2020, 04:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The cynical side of me says it’s a bit interesting that CI just got trashed yesterday and now there’s a 2020 account with 1 post talking about how great they are lol
Yeah OP, this shit is fake news. No way that it’s just a coincidence that yesterday they get trashed and a random account has some miracle story about them. I call bullshit
Old 08-29-2020, 04:18 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealmd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah OP, this shit is fake news. No way that it’s just a coincidence that yesterday they get trashed and a random account has some miracle story about them. I call bullshit
Nothing personal against the folks who were so quick to judge and deem something that took place fabricated. While this forum account is new, my character a 50 shaman didn't just materialize out of thin air. Your personal insult to me and calling me a liar notwithstanding, I'd like to remind you the intention of the post was to give shout out to a kind deed that reflected on the good side of people and one of the reasons why we pour time into this game over countless other options.

Please take your rants and flames to where it belongs. Thank you.

Blazebringer Spiritwolf
50 Shaman
Old 08-29-2020, 08:32 PM
Sarnak

I know the OP and trust anything claimed by him here.
Last edited by GnomeCaptain; 08-29-2020 at 08:42 PM..
Old 08-31-2020, 08:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torpor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Noted on the post on CI regarding AC camp. As someone mentioned in response, why flame an entire guild over the action of one or few individuals? Bad apple analogy notwithstanding, it felt like that entire conversation didn’t really get anywhere due to OP not being able to provide proof while the accused did (even if in your view fabricated). At any rate, I really do not want to turn this appreciation post into a RnF discussion, as I mentioned I’ve had negative experiences while leveling up but chose not to post them as negativity begets more negativity, but positive experiences like the encounter and gift I received at Kedge Keep last night are worth mentioning and are more inductive to brightening people’s day.

As for your one liner @axisofebola, no they did not use this incident as a ruse to force me to join their guild. I’m unguilded due to my log on hours being vastly sporadic and not being able to commit to raiding. I’m looking for friendly guild to group and level up with when Kunark drops but I want to be sure I’m making a good decision before wearing a guildtag next to my name.

Blazebringer Spiritwolf
50 Shaman
Yeah guys it was my post. I flamed an entire guild (without proof) when I was angry at the behavior of an individual. It was extremely unfair. Honestly I don't know a single person in Calamitous Intent. It was wrong and please don't let my poor behavior ruin a guild's reputation.

Also sometimes people just do nice things. Just a few days ago kincakes gave me back ass/sup after I died to a mob poofing through a wall. Rezzed me and split the camp for me and everything. I'm glad you had such a great experience, OP. That's a nice story.
Last edited by Vdaria; 08-31-2020 at 08:29 AM..
Old 08-31-2020, 09:38 AM
Kobold

For costumed villany!

200px-The-Guild-of-Calamitous-Intent-Logo.jpg