Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2020, 09:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Peace be with you all and check out Pantheon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
DAoC with WoW & EQ flavor sprinkles.

OP, as others have said, you posted this in RNF. No one takes you serious here except for the time old person doing this same thing when they were caught boxing.

If you really had a wife playing and you both got nuked, sorry. If you really have a wife but you logged on her account to PL yourself, get wrecked. If your wife is your right hand and you are boxing, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:17 AM
Planar Protector

Accept your sins and repent. Its the only way you are not going to be PIECE OF SHIT BOXING LOSER
Old 12-06-2020, 09:25 AM
Sarnak

I feel you. I was actually in a very similar case, wanted to share with everyone what happened to my wife and I tonight. My wife (53 Cleric) was PL'ing me (30 Ranger) in Warsliks Woods. I can see how this might look like boxing as my wife likes to play her tablet (Candycrush god help us!) and reach over and heal and occasionally buff while I pull mobs. So we got summoned to Estate to run the infamous fountain figure eight test which we have run twice before, with two different GMs, and passed. This time my wife was super nervous and we didn't get off to a good start. Plus because I state this would be our third time running this test, GM Menden did not give us instructions. The previous time was several months ago, so we weren't completely clear on the directions. Anyway, long story short, after running running a not perfect test, but definitely running what imo would be impossible for one person, my wife who, as I said was super nervous fell in the fountains and was having trouble getting out, so I stopped my pattern and went over to her keyboard to help her out. Within seconds we were banned no chance to explain nothing. I share all of this not to plead my case to any Project 1999 staff but to convey that this can happen to any of you couples who play out there and I'm sure it has happened. No recourse, no questioning, no further testing (the last two times we were given 2 and 3 different tests) which we passed. Menden made a unilateral decision based on an totally incorrect opinion and because of that the days of devotion to our characters (Silbo 51 Druid, Martenii 50 Chanter, Khardan 30 Ranger, and Uilani 53 Cleric) will be gone forever. The realization is quite earth shattering actually - Totally gone. So for you couple out there beware and make sure to head to Estate every so often to practice running figure eights around the fountains so when you get tagged you don't freak out like my wife did. Peace be with you all and check out Pantheon .
Old 12-06-2020, 09:34 AM
Banned

this guy really said “my wife” likes to heal and buff occasionally
(LOL)
Old 12-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silbo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg, we were not boxing /sigh. Can't win I guess.
You came to the wrong place unfortunately nothing but trolls around here.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:24 AM
Banned

This will never happen to me - I don’t box.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Highly suspicious

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 12-06-2020, 10:47 AM
Fire Giant

I don't buy the wife shit either.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:50 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't buy the wife shit either.

"This time my wife was super nervous" that's bullshit.
Old 12-06-2020, 10:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't 2-box on a server that doesn't allow 2-boxing.
Except if your name is Furoar, then its ok.
Closed Thread