Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

Default who else is psyched as fuck about this new server?

I honestly don't care what it is. I am pretty pumped and will totally be playing with a lil crew.

I am also hearing a lot of hype for RoZ 2.0 - We definitely got some pvp on the way.

Could RoZ staff use a lil Presidente?
Last edited by El Prez; 10-15-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Old 10-16-2019, 01:19 AM
Aviak

so pumped, that im running the largest guild on green beta

immersed as hell, handin out bloomin onion gift cards left and right
Old 10-16-2019, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Which new server? Green?

Any new P99 server is a good event. Gotta hand it to the staff for making reliable servers and not going psycho and running them into the ground.

I wish I had time to cruise on green in deep immersion mode. I just love vanilla EQ when all player crafted stuff was pretty legit, and dropped stuff like bronze was definitely good gear.

Once kunark drops all that stuff is garbage town and its sad.

Maybe human monk is the way to go and then suicide him when kunark launches.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:07 PM
Banned

what server you talking about lite
Old 10-16-2019, 08:56 PM
Sarnak

Me and my crew will be on both.
Old 10-16-2019, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

going to be a bloodbath
Old 10-17-2019, 02:59 AM
Planar Protector

has anything been said about the pvp server?

i have a hard time getting excited about blue everquest due to the fact that the games becomes retarded once you hit levels high enough to start camping items..

imagine hitting up guk with a group only to find out there's a 5 days long queue of retards waiting to camp the sash before you, and you can't do shit about it because if you do sirken will ban you

everquest blue should have instances, original everquest was built to have pvp based around item scarcity, you pvp to gain access to the camps, it's what makes the game fun.

yes i said it, everyone playing on blue is mentally disabled, all 1000 of you
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-17-2019, 04:20 AM
Planar Protector

Rogaen is busy but he has communicated that he is going to save us. Just dont scare the newbs off like I saw you do in that quilmane video, smedy.

Imo there are things, while fair game, stoop a little too low even for pvp standards. For instance, I remember abysal telling a story about how he befriended a nice fella on rallos with the sole purpose of stealing his possessions. When the guy let him borrow some gear, they immediately killed and guild removed him.

That moment really stood out to me and wasnt long after that I started playing on p99. Lots of bickering and foul play on p99 but you rarely see things get that ugly. Ofcourse, no amount of convincing is going to change some of these people, but I think it's good to be mindful that we, for the most part, all have the same goal here and that is creating an enjoyable and robust pvp environment.
Old 10-17-2019, 07:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rogaen is busy but he has communicated that he is going to save us. Just dont scare the newbs off like I saw you do in that quilmane video, smedy.
Ah yes, Rogaen does do a lot... i hope he can bless us with a new funbox. As for the quillmane victim i did the guy a favor, he started on red99 in 2018... i'd rather see his life cut short then having this sad soul level to 60 then realize he is playing soloquest.

Edalse can attest to my kindness, i gave the young unknown dwarf a club in gfay and now he is a contributing member to our fine community
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-17-2019, 09:15 AM
Planar Protector

If I had time I would play green for vanilla quest. I agree that the game gets p dumb once you get to Max level on non pvp. You don't have anything to worry about. Gear doesn't mean hardly anytbing for PVE neither do any of your other choices.

But there's fun stuff for a while.
Lost but not forgotten.
Closed Thread