Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-22-2022, 09:57 AM
Banned

Breath of the wild owns.. I've sunk like 500 hours into that game. Can't wait for the sequel to finally come out.
Old 10-22-2022, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Breath of the wild owns.. I've sunk like 500 hours into that game. Can't wait for the sequel to finally come out.
I been enjoying the hell out of it.

I actually played Immortals: Fenyx Rising first, which was compared to BotW a lot though not nearly as big of a hit. I guess. It was fun, too.

This is probably a dead horse, but the weapons breaking in BotW is not my favorite mechanic in the world. This is the first Zelda game I have played since the original ones on the NES, so maybe it's been in all of them for all I remember.
Old 10-22-2022, 12:09 PM
Kobold

I think PLing in most zones during peak times is prohibited, and considered zone disruption when other normal groups are around trying to exp. Or at least I feel like that used to be a thing, although rules change around here fairly regularly. Charm their mobs and SoW them or train them or something to fuck with them. Maybe train the afk people or something, I dunno. Fuck em.
Old 10-22-2022, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I been enjoying the hell out of it.

I actually played Immortals: Fenyx Rising first, which was compared to BotW a lot though not nearly as big of a hit. I guess. It was fun, too.

This is probably a dead horse, but the weapons breaking in BotW is not my favorite mechanic in the world. This is the first Zelda game I have played since the original ones on the NES, so maybe it's been in all of them for all I remember.
I got this one on my shelf waiting for the right moment! I always liked that cel shaded art style like ummm the boat one..Wind Waker! That was a good one too!
Old 10-22-2022, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rager and Quitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think PLing in most zones during peak times is prohibited, and considered zone disruption when other normal groups are around trying to exp. Or at least I feel like that used to be a thing, although rules change around here fairly regularly. Charm their mobs and SoW them or train them or something to fuck with them. Maybe train the afk people or something, I dunno. Fuck em.
Lol Memblur/Nuke
Old 10-22-2022, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

The journey: Zone disrupting the disrupters

The grind: Posting about how you cant grind because zone disruption.
Old 10-22-2022, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gandalf shouldn’t have plvld the hobbits amirite
He didn't. He dropped group to steal the Balrog kill, then came back max level with new gear.
Old 10-23-2022, 01:15 AM
Planar Protector

You would have loved Chardok AOE if you think its bad now
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 10-23-2022, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

Is this a troll thread? What do you care how other people play the game? Bards can be annoying but stay out of the zones where they swarm? No one is telling you how to play my dude

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 10-24-2022, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah if I could change one thing about the game it would be to roughly double the durability of every weapon before it breaks. I mean I get why they did it cause this is the first open world zelda game, but whenever I find a nice weapon I almost don't wanna use it cause I know it's gonna shatter.

Oh also the sliding down walls when it's raining, that gets old fast. But the game is so damn good I can look past both things.