Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2010, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have ignored those wankers for 11 years.

If I don't know you IRL, we're not friends in-game, we're not in the same guild, or a trade window doesn't pop up, I'm not going to buff you.

The expectation that a random stranger is going to hold your dick for you while you piss is testament to the complete uselessness of Generations X, Y and Z.
Hi Mr. Friendly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I believe Generation X ranges from 1961 - 1975'ish?
You must be 49+, its the only way your old man styled-rant "Get off my god damn lawn you little shits" makes sense.

If you are over 49 years old and feel this way about people, I want to thank you personally. You and your peers did an awesome job with the children you spawned into a day and age in which none of you have done anything significant to make the world a better place.

If you aren't over 49, you have fallen into the same group of people in which you generalized as being "wankers" or by the tone of your post "a waste of space"... everyone but you.

I lawled. Gunna log in right now, beg for buffs, train EC tunnel, get banned, than knock on my neighbors door and ask for a cup of sugar and an extra hand to hold my dick while I piss.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:11 AM
Banned

Make sure you also leave a bag of flaming poop on my door too.

Aye, I call shit "poop". This is the greatest night of your life.
Old 07-31-2010, 01:15 AM
Banned

Also, Gen X is 61-81. Gen Y starts with 82, and it's no coincidence that every single person I've ever met who was born in 82 is a total imbecile on all levels. Man, that would be sweet if you're 28. That would really amuse me. But even if you were, you'd just lie and say you're not. :P
Old 07-31-2010, 06:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqdruid76 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, Gen X is 61-81. Gen Y starts with 82, and it's no coincidence that every single person I've ever met who was born in 82 is a total imbecile on all levels. Man, that would be sweet if you're 28. That would really amuse me. But even if you were, you'd just lie and say you're not. :P
Treehugging hippy!
Old 07-31-2010, 07:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ouch =( jerk
Old 07-31-2010, 07:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allizia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch =( jerk
I wouldn't pay any attention to him to be honest he's probably a recluse lives in his mums basement and is about 500lbs.

I understand his anger at the virtual world!
Old 07-31-2010, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't pay any attention to him to be honest he's probably a recluse lives in his mums basement and is about 500lbs.

WRONG!!!!!

My mom lives in MY basement. Which reminds me, I should probably check on her....
Old 07-31-2010, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgetiq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The virtual world? I sometimes believe the line blurs between real life attitudes and sentiments and those portrayed on the internet. The only difference is the anonymity of the web lets you get away with shit you normally wouldn't do / say / act in the real world.

My only beef is, when I see things like that in either or, I have to ask myself, is it up to me to be the change I want to see in the world or does everyone have a lethargic attitude and or generalize / hate people just to do it?

I'm curious as to what eqdruid thinks... I'm 24, and considering you don't discriminate (i.e. everyone) is a piece of shit. What can I do (or should I do) to better myself and my peers?

Can you pass along some wisdom or should I just go the Timothy McVeigh route?
Old 07-31-2010, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

When i hang out with my druid i always buff people when i have time and mana. What i dont like is when people just standing in front of me waiting for buffs but not even asking. After awhile something like "buffs plz" appears in chat, thats not very nice.

On my enc i used to ask for buffs too at ec tunnel so if people ask nice its np for me to buff them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no issue telling them, no I don't have mana sorry. Or no I'm about to head out and kite something and I want to have mana and not need to wait another 3 minutes to med up :/.

But if I'm sitting afking and medding I'll buff you up.

What upsets me is anonymous / roleplay people. ESPECIALLY when they ask me for buffs or teleports. Fuck no, you are hidding your class so that people can't ask you for help... I refuse to help you if you are that selfish.
Heh I never thought about it that way, I'm usually on roleplay/anon but don't do it to not be helpful, I'm just a mysterious guy.
Closed Thread