Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2020, 02:53 PM
Banned

when i grow Up i want to be an anime girl

(LOL)
Old 09-07-2020, 03:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(LOL)
hmm wonder who this is!
Old 09-07-2020, 03:45 PM
Banned

You guessed it: Frank Stallone
Old 09-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Call me old fashioned but I still don’t think you should receive health care if you don’t take “care” of yourself
I think fats are a case for primary health care, preventative healthcare, health education and community health workers.

The reason fats are a healthcare crisis is because it is allowed to become a raging inferno that is very expensive to fight, instead of dealing with it when it is just an ember.

Dollars spent in the right place ensure someone is a healthy worker, productive for the economy, and with a long working life.

Consider the potential taxes lost because someone is a fat cripple that can't work. Think about how they drain healthcare resources. Now compare how little it costs to have proper community health projects and preventative healthcare that greatly reduce the chance that someone becomes a disgusting slob.

I don't care for the moral argument; the economic argument is healthcare to save people from getting disgusting and a burden.
Old 09-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(LOL)
YES LOOK AT THAT AVATAR
Old 09-07-2020, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Healthcare is 1/6th of the american economy. That’s going to be very hard to do here, we already have shortages of doctors and nurses, and masseuses like Lune think they deserve six figures so yeah, I’m not sure what the answer is there. Oh, not to mention 88% of Americans are obese. Call me old fashioned but I still don’t think you should receive health care if you don’t take “care” of yourself
you have no idea how much they spend on me (neither do I) but it's almost all waste.

$2500/week to send a sample through a machine
$like 4000/month on pills

i don't know the rest because they never slipped up and sent me a bill by accident for the MRIs, electroconductance tests, PT, surgeries.

there's not a doctor shortage. there's a doctor mafia. won't even accept a cripple. restricted access. the "profits for R&D" argument is crap.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-07-2020 at 05:12 PM..
Old 09-07-2020, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm on full alert 24/7. It's not by choice; I have these sudden urges to pee. Try to comprehend my frame of reference: I'm sleeping like a boss, three dreams going on at once. Suddenly up standing by the door frame holding a 10lb barbell over my head. My wife walks into the bedroom from her midnight snack. She's completely cubic, her body has expanded to exactly the size of the entryway. I lower the heavy iron knowing it would just bounce off her gelatinous head anyway. Dream number one. I put away the exercise equipment and go to the bathroom and take out my cock. I just keep taking it out, it's like a hose and there's no end in sight. It's coiling on the floor and I'm just hoping it won't go into the toilet because that water is nasty. Dream number two. Once I find the tip I stand there trying to urinate but nothing is coming out. Like there's a blockage. My servant comes in carrying a large plate. I take a snort and he calls me Señor Escobar. Energized I give it a full push and a giant bloody clot shoots out of my dick all over the toilet seat where it starts to crawl around, looking for a place to hide. I stand there pissing hot red blood and I'm trying to hit the clot with my stream, like a game. I push it off the seat and it runs behind the pipes. I'll get it later. Dream number three.
Quote:

(LOL)
i am used to being highly exceptional with a lack of peer acknowledgment. spent most of my life indoors reading and writing pseudonymously, living with some wealthy person or another. best kept secret. envy is powerful and butthurt 2015 4chan discovery (brown) wizardry is 30+ kill count powerful
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-07-2020 at 05:15 PM..
Old 09-07-2020, 05:35 PM
Banned

I often wonder if some of these posts come from an AI quote generator
Old 09-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Banned

there's a poster here i know very intimately who thinks my husband (JurisDictum) is not a real separate consciousness. there are also a number of ppl who put me in this storyline "absorbing" Juris who believe i run many accounts here, for instance Patriam and Teppler and other right wingers. Some of them know Juris is real cause they met him and me IRL but they still think I am masterminding other personas. I guess what we can all agree on is I am so smart and prolific that it's mysterious and sexy no matter how transparent I am (very)

i also got really kind of insanely good looking in the last 3 years and ppl don't really believe it when i post pics lol but yeahhh just another AVVERAGE~XD

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-07-2020 at 05:53 PM..
Old 09-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Banned

it's okay mad-senpais, for a last resort reach-judgment you can just decide i am "crazy" and or "mean"

(i am really nice though [except i throw tantrums when my drug balance is upset...i apologize a lot and freely. but look at these scars dude lol.])

PS i am a useless crippled drug addict, i was only a tech executive for about five minutes, it's not that braggable not sure why the inferiority complexes. (there does that help?)
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-07-2020 at 06:03 PM..
Closed Thread