Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Kobold

So what you are saying is i can farm some stuff that doesnt drop on blue anymore and once they are done dropping be a total asshole and purposely get sent back to blue where i can get rich before green/teal eventually get merged with blue which is the plan of p99, sounds like a good way to get a head start before everyone else floods blue with their items, congrats on dumbest suggestion of the day.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One can express a negative sentiment and gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay
Old 12-03-2019, 07:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you are saying is i can farm some stuff that doesnt drop on blue anymore and once they are done dropping be a total asshole and purposely get sent back to blue where i can get rich before green/teal eventually get merged with blue which is the plan of p99, sounds like a good way to get a head start before everyone else floods blue with their items, congrats on dumbest suggestion of the day.
I think OP and many others who forgot all the toxic people from Blue are now on Green want to keep Green separate so they don't have to deal with all the toxic people from Blue who are actually on Green now.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccini [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since all the people on Green/Teal came from Blue, they should already also know how to deal with the clowns. Leave them where they are at.
A large number of players on green are from outside the blue community. I have been pleasenty surprised with how many TLP players as well as people picking up the game after 18 years that I have run into.
Closed Thread