Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 03:56 PM
Orc

Default Gnome Necro, can bandit sashes be turned in with wolf form?

I tried looking for this info, a few people said Maybe if you get a friendly Druid to give you wolf form? And if not is there anyplace in the mid teens a necro could make similar money(I was making around 100pp/hr on my ranger...ish) so I can just forget about the silly sashes? lol. This is on Green/Teal if it matters vs blue

Thanks!
Old 12-04-2019, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflondon75 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried looking for this info, a few people said Maybe if you get a friendly Druid to give you wolf form? And if not is there anyplace in the mid teens a necro could make similar money(I was making around 100pp/hr on my ranger...ish) so I can just forget about the silly sashes? lol. This is on Green/Teal if it matters vs blue

Thanks!
Didn't Bandit Sashes get nerfed in Green/Teal ? I would like to know, when you do turn them in, the exp you get from it.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMachine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't Bandit Sashes get nerfed in Green/Teal ? I would like to know, when you do turn them in, the exp you get from it.
EXP was not tons, I did them for the great money of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can say this, I'd wait till I had 56 sashes on my Ranger(40% penalty) and at level 19 would get about 1.25 ish tabs.
Old 12-05-2019, 12:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflondon75 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EXP was not tons, I did them for the great money of course [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I can say this, I'd wait till I had 56 sashes on my Ranger(40% penalty) and at level 19 would get about 1.25 ish tabs.
What lvl you start soloing that camp ?
Old 12-05-2019, 04:26 AM
Aviak

Wolf form only raises your faction up 200 points. So, my Erudite necro was only raised to threateningly when in wolf form. I killed bothers in WK to ruin my faction. All you need to do is collect gnoll fangs from BB and then hand in the moonstones after. Or just sit near the fang quest NPC and buy the moonstones. It took me about 50 to be able to hand in the sashes.

Also, wolf form can change your faction for the worst so be careful. I was ok with a Bard in qeynos before wolf and kos after.
Closed Thread