Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally zero democrats support her. How's Moscow this winter?
Literally? I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:02 PM
Banned

I mean don’t these facts continue to show what a farce the russia narrative was from the very beginning. That we have these other spy rings that are never brought to public knowledge despite all the earth shattering evidence and instead they ask you to buy into this crack pot Russia theory that has no evidence to it?

Na I guess it doesn’t matter as much because CorrectTheRecord tells you reeeeeing about Russia is more important.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, there's nothing there and you're believing an alt-right/neo-nazi fantasy story. I can't help that.
The story is really well done. I would challenge to name one part of it that is fantasy.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
If this is the best you've got... oof.

Can I introduce you to Donald Trump, Jr.? Ivanka Trump? Eric Trump? Whatever Ivanka's husband's name is? Just about every single person appointed by Trump to a cabinet or ambassadorship based on donations and fealty pledges?
You and me both know that’s not the best I have. I just don’t want to spend hours going into all of them.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and me both know that’s not the best I have. I just don’t want to spend hours going into all of them.
Oh please do. Now that you're unemployed I suspect you'll have plenty of time to tell us all about it.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I really free to think that or will the government come lock me up for wrong think?
The US won't expatriate citizens to UK, even if they kill a kid with a car. You'll be safe from the UK while you stew away in the US.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like a Non US Citizen that has very little understanding of policies posting memes on policies and attempting to "school" US citizens. Even more upsetting is the fact you have people on the left here cheering you on like you are a wealth of knowledge of our laws. I would distance myself from you if you were a Republican until you were a citizen or spent extensive time researching our history, they do the opposite.

Bet you couldn't even tell me any of the language in any of those House legislation.
Do you have any knowledge of any of that legislation?
Old 12-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Also please start a podcast or youtube channel. I really loved that suggestion and your ideas and perspctives really intrigue me Tep. I'm infactuated! Can't stop coming back!
Old 12-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The story is really well done. I would challenge to name one part of it that is fantasy.
Probably the first part. The middle part. and that last little end bit. There's a reason it's not online anymore. It doesn't even meet Fox News' very low bar for journalistic integrity.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nothing like a Non US Citizen that has very little understanding of policies posting memes on policies and attempting to "school" US citizens. Even more upsetting is the fact you have people on the left here cheering you on like you are a wealth of knowledge of our laws. I would distance myself from you if you were a Republican until you were a citizen or spent extensive time researching our history, they do the opposite.

Bet you couldn't even tell me any of the language in any of those House legislation.
You dont have to be a political genius to understand that the GOP is a party for the rich using dumb people by telling them that "the others" wants take away their freedom.

And dont get me wrong. America is not my country and my opinion to american politics dont (really) matter, but the fact that here are so many orange cock suckers telling me bullshit like that Trump is the most honest President ever, or that no other President ever been so pro America before etc. is a fucking insult to your and my intelligence hehe.

Vote for him, suck his cock, make him King or whatever but dont lie to me or yourself that everythink he tweets is gold.
Closed Thread