Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-18-2022, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your civic duty was to report him to authorities and see if you can get him institutionalized.

It's not like you just don't agree on politics... You don't agree on reality. If he thinks he's Jesus or Napolean, he gets a rubber room. Why not the same if he thinks Hillary is running a child trafficking ring out of the basement of a pizzeria with no basement?
lol while I completely agree on how out-there he sounded...

A mental health 51/50 here isn't possible until he meets 3 criteria: symptoms (met), expressed threat towards self/others, and unwillingness to accept voluntary treatment. I didn't let the convo go long enough to get the other 2

I hope I didn't cost any lives [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2022, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol no, literally

It was only 2 weeks ago at my cousin’s wedding, one of his friends who knew I was a repub came up to me and after we exchanged the “can you believe how fucked up Dems and the country are” pleasantries, he starts to mention the secret ultra powerful group that controls the world. He then said in addition to being pedophiles, they also get kids from third world countries who won’t be missed, and literally get a blood transfer of their blood because it causes people to stay youthful. I remember he mentioned someone like Hillary who does it and I was like “uhh, she don’t look all that youthful man. You’re joking right?”

I could tell he became agitated at my disbelief so I changed the subject from politics
Dude vampires control the world for real.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And you’re the guy who said he’s too scared to leave his bubble yet still stuck around an apparent Qanon person rather than running back to Reddit to upvote whoever can have the most moral grandstanding groupthink?
first of all, i'm a lady ty very much.

secondly, wtf are you talking about
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 11-19-2022, 02:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You came in here and said you weren't sure if you wanted to stay because it seems like either the forum or the game (didn't specify) might be full of qanon types

I then made fun of you for wanting to stay in your political bubble. You then assumed I was a Qanon. You then also heard (assuming you are reading other people's posts here in this thread about you that you made), that some people on this forum DO have opinions similar to Qanon's. Yet here you remain

If you do intend to stay, what coping mechanisms do you plan to use for dealing with the anxiety of being in an online space with people with different political beliefs than you?

All jokes aside, I do hope you choose to stay. This forum is pretty dead IMO. But warning, here be monsters
Old 11-19-2022, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-19-2022, 04:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Lol’d
Old 11-19-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

hobart confirmed Deadbeat Parasite loser

Hope that helps
Old 11-19-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude vampires control the world for real.
Nuh uh, crocodiles.
Old 11-19-2022, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hobart confirmed Deadbeat Parasite loser

Hope that helps
Kinda taking the 'ha' outta harassment
Old 11-19-2022, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
im kinda scared because i am certain p99 is overrun with qanon believers
You shouldn't play.

Trump runs the servers now and we don't let women play.

It has been an amazing experience.