Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 11-19-2022, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't play.

Trump runs the servers now and we don't let women play.

It has been an amazing experience.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump runs the servers now and we don't let women play.
I was grabbing Sarnaks by the pussy last night. When you’re an enchanter, they just let you do it
Old 11-19-2022, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was grabbing Sarnaks by the pussy last night. When you’re an enchanter, they just let you do it
There's also a giant golden Trump tower in Qeynos now
Old 11-19-2022, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It says they're birds so that is also the butt, if so.
Old 11-19-2022, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine being such a deranged narcissist that you believe the server was waiting in breathless anticipation for your return
Old 11-19-2022, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

I have been for this one

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2022, 04:51 PM
Banned

in before snortles starts harassing her
Old 11-19-2022, 04:54 PM
Planar Protector

I want to be clear I mean ive been waiting for ED to return, not leaving some ambiguous im about to go to war with OP lol
Old 11-19-2022, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
You came in here and said you weren't sure if you wanted to stay because it seems like either the forum or the game (didn't specify) might be full of qanon types

I then made fun of you for wanting to stay in your political bubble. You then assumed I was a Qanon. You then also heard (assuming you are reading other people's posts here in this thread about you that you made), that some people on this forum DO have opinions similar to Qanon's. Yet here you remain

If you do intend to stay, what coping mechanisms do you plan to use for dealing with the anxiety of being in an online space with people with different political beliefs than you?

All jokes aside, I do hope you choose to stay. This forum is pretty dead IMO. But warning, here be monsters
Okay so what happened was I said 'ugh im sure Qanon has flooded the server' and it made me reconsider playing again after 5 years. You were trying to be contrary by being like "OohhHhh I'm So ScArEd Of DiSseNtiNg OpiNiOn I'm GoNna StAy iN my BuBBLe" which amounted to I dunno, trying to make fun of me? But then later in the thread you said you're not Qanon and actually think they are crazy based on a story you told. So I was pointing out the irony of making fun of me for thinking Qanon is nuts when you in fact agree with that. Listening to and giving Qanon even an inch of tolerance is not the same as tolerating and listening to a Republican, even a MAGA republican. Qanon are dissociated from reality entirely. Why would you criticize someone for wanting to remain in their bubble when Qanon is on the outside?!

But yea, I guess you needed attention. Which I totally get. This whole post was created because I wanted attention. We're soul sisters

Lastly, I will happily come to the forums and debate Qanon but I wouldn't want to deal with it in game.
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 11-19-2022, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being such a deranged narcissist that you believe the server was waiting in breathless anticipation for your return
its my world and you're just livin in it, honey
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99