View Poll Results: Training should be legal
yes 48 76.19%
okay 15 23.81%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2018, 01:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome dude. So many social inequalities and you worry about wacky tobacky. Keep questing kid.
you called me dude and kid..... WHICH ONE IS IT!

ps i was joking
Old 06-28-2018, 02:19 PM
VIP / Contributor

No it shouldn’t be legal

If training is truly happening just petition and let your GM’s know.

Remember they can’t be on all the time, but once you have several people claiming “X” is training us on raids, GM’s will start watching that player when they are on to see if any of those claims are valid. I have caught and punished a few like that in the past. Respect the process. After all you wouldn’t want to be punished on mere allegations would you? Of course not! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 06-28-2018, 02:22 PM
VIP / Contributor

Also I forgot to add this little tied bit of information for those that think making dummy accounts to train people so thier real accounts remain safe. You better ask around ob the server how that has worked out for those that have tried this in the past. Server staff are not dumb, follow the rules and have fun. Have a good day!

Old 06-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Banned

double post mad
Old 06-28-2018, 11:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome dude. So many social inequalities and you worry about wacky tobacky. Keep questing kid.
I think it is retarded when liberals complain about economic inequalities, I don't even want to know what you mean by social inequalities.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:23 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also I forgot to add this little tied bit of information for those that think making dummy accounts to train people so thier real accounts remain safe. You better ask around ob the server how that has worked out for those that have tried this in the past. Server staff are not dumb, follow the rules and have fun. Have a good day!
weird, seems to work for apex officers
Old 06-29-2018, 06:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it is retarded when liberals complain about economic inequalities, I don't even want to know what you mean by social inequalities.
I was just fucking around cause everyone so bent on legalizing weed. Anyways I live in Florida and the Bible Belt will make sure no evils get approved. Prob be the last state with sports betting. The war on weed is crazy. Jameis Winston can molest uber drivers and get 3 games but Martevious Bryant and josh Gordon do years of suspension for the wicked weed.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaboo_Cleric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thiz guy sucks major dick
I would say he was misguided and drank the wrong kool aid. Got to give him some respect cause he did make an effort. Personally I think one of the worse gm’s ever tho.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:57 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
I would say he was misguided and drank the wrong kool aid. Got to give him some respect cause he did make an effort. Personally I think one of the worse gm’s ever tho.
I am sorry you’re still mad over that suspension I gave you for breaking the rules. With that said you guys disliking me only verifies that I did my job.

Zero favoritism, and by the book

Old 06-29-2018, 08:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
I was just fucking around cause everyone so bent on legalizing weed. Anyways I live in Florida and the Bible Belt will make sure no evils get approved. Prob be the last state with sports betting. The war on weed is crazy. Jameis Winston can molest uber drivers and get 3 games but Martevious Bryant and josh Gordon do years of suspension for the wicked weed.
implying Florida is part of the bible belt lol

Medical is legal in Florida btw. Not sure you got the memo
Closed Thread