Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2018, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course not. Good/smart people plan ahead to mitigate the impact of bad things as much as possible. A Boy Scout is Prepared and all that nonsense.

nice meltdown

nuclear meltdown

It's just amazing to me how you can't even begin to approach this logically. The goal of this thread is to stimulate your amygdala to the point where it can distinguish between normal countermeasures like 'Leaving Alaskan hut without a lock where strange men repeatedly appear in my bedroom' and paranoid insanity like 'Assuming every man is a rapist'.
blaming a person for being raped is basically the scummiest thing you can do. right up your alley, I guess.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course not. Good/smart people plan ahead to mitigate the impact of bad things as much as possible. A Boy Scout is Prepared and all that nonsense.

nice meltdown

nuclear meltdown

It's just amazing to me how you can't even begin to approach this logically. The goal of this thread is to stimulate your amygdala to the point where it can distinguish between normal countermeasures like 'Leaving Alaskan hut without a lock where strange men repeatedly appear in my bedroom' and paranoid insanity like 'Assuming every man is a rapist'.
Yikes. Pump the brakes. You didn't read the article, or have a sicker sense of humor than the average bear. Like, what if you had a daughter that got raped, would it be her fault? Don't reply with delusional pedantry to avoid answering the question that's based in a generally accepted form of empathy, please.
Last edited by Ahldagor; 12-08-2018 at 09:10 PM..
Old 12-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. Pump the brakes. You didn't read the article, or have a sicker sense of humor than the average bear. Like, what if you had a daughter that got raped, would it be her fault? Don't reply with delusional pedantry to avoid answering the question that's based in a generally accepted form of empathy, please.
Sound like he's the type of guy that would be okay with an honor killing.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Banned

My neighbor took down his giant Trump and Pence banner. What gives?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My neighbor took down his giant Trump and Pence banner. What gives?
did you see him take it down? maybe it was stolen. safe to assume his views haven't changed... maybe he found out Pence was gay
Old 12-08-2018, 11:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
She
Quote:
was
Quote:
asking
Quote:
for
Quote:
it
twitch.tv/kayyte_p99
Old 12-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Wow Raev, I didn't know you were retarded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 12-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow Raev, I didn't know you were retarded.
The red hat didn't tip you off?
Old 12-09-2018, 12:45 AM
Banned

Me, a very intelligent logical male: you see, the feeeemale, by not hardening her bunker against intruders, very much is to blame for the entirely rational actions of males. also, you are such a charizard for disagreeing.
Old 12-09-2018, 08:30 AM
VIP / Contributor

Praise President Trump!

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Closed Thread