Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 08-13-2022, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you aren't over-immersed.

^^^ this

I kind of startled how coolish people are being in this thread. It's like in Apollo 13 where "failure is not an option" and they have to solve all these crazy problems but they do. There's a logic to this thread that's not complicated.

Some people are trying to make some very simple and clear points, and other people are just being obtuse.

Obtuseness is what killed the original system, which worked fine until some bad eggs caused trouble that a lot of people would rather forget, and instead of people trying to just own up to it, go on vendettas. Well, guess what. It's still then, obviously.
Old 08-13-2022, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's still then, obviously.
Server should really be called "Project 2009".
Old 08-13-2022, 09:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need a poll for this, I’m voting he goes riot.
I thought Riot didn't accept the extreme social retards? Detoxx for example.
Old 08-14-2022, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

If you get upset because of elf simulator then maybe you shouldn't play
Old 08-14-2022, 02:46 PM
Kobold

I for one can appreciate watching toxic players be toxic to other toxic players. As a filthy casual I thought it was us vs them when it came to stuff, but in reality it's them vs them in a clash of the toxic titans and the filthy casuals are just unimmersed bystanders wondering how raiding even works.
Old 08-14-2022, 06:15 PM
Banned

@Croco Was I being especially "toxic" towards Riot members when I DMF'd them at every Trak park while Vanquish tagged, since forever?

What about when I summon corpses for Riot or any other guild/person in ToV? Same goes for rezzing if there's no cleric around? Were these the toxic moments you're referring too?

Oh wait, I know...it's whenever I logged on my wizard at ToV and port/TL everyone regardless of guild tags or past beefs? (not that I have any beefs) Perhaps you should ask people in your own guild before you make assumptions and definitive statements. I've never refused to help anyone when asked.

It's an interesting dichotomy where a select few (10%) on this server draw imaginary battle lines and dig in thinking everyone else is the boogeyman and won't relent an inch. I don't understand it at all. This server has the population of a small town high school in the mid west.

Why do you folks have to be so nasty towards one another and act like it means everything? It's a silly position to take and speaks more towards your character than anyone else's.

@Ennewi Oh, so you're saying you didn't send me /tells giving me grief and trolling to initiate your conversation? If you say you didn't, I'll call you a damn liar too. You may have only sent me a couple of tells, but you happened to be at the end of the line of the other 5 people giving me shit and I'd had enough. Your timing just happened to suck and you caught that smoke.

I don't record / log every little thing that everyone does and horde them for years in order to validate myself. I know what I'm about and so does the majority of players here on this server. If that's what floats your boat, I guess, have at it.
Old 08-14-2022, 06:24 PM
Banned

Let's take a look at Furoar's blinded goal to "destroy Riot" and at all costs. That was never going to happen once bag limits were implemented. His own personal vendetta is and will be the downfall of Vanquish. His pride is too strong to adjust and forgive past transgressions.

He'll bitch about people not stepping up, then berate and debase said people who attempt to take initiative for making a mistake. Then, he'll kick them from the guild on a whim during one of his raging emotional episodes, if they don't leave for being constantly disrespected on their own.

Vanquish is doomed with Furoar in charge.
Old 08-14-2022, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm at 1% RA right now

Trying to master cult of the lamb
That's a worthy endeavor and I wasn't attempting to slander you, only stating how ignorance is rampant regardless of RA%.

Keep on keeping on
Old 08-14-2022, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was the second exchange of tells we ever had, both of which were brief. The first exchange took place when KWSM were trained again, following the Aary incident. That conversation went nowhere, with both in disagreement as to whether the majority of trains were intentional, lax, or simply unavoidable mistakes. "I'm not an officer, I just care about fostering better guild relations," didn't carry much weight considering it came from the player who had blatantly trained multiple guilds weeks, if not days, earlier.

"1 train in 7 years" is either bad math or poor memory. And it's not trolling to express concern over repeated violations of the rules, especially when the person breaking those rules is the first to demand that the rules be observed the moment the slightest infraction is perceived.
^ The rules state the involved parties should work things out, first and foremost. It's difficult to do when x3 guilds are involved and no one has the full picture of what transpired.

Aaryonar - Did I displace those mobs? No, I did not. Therefore, I was not the "trainer" I was a "trainee". Galach didn't want to spend time investigating further and that's on him. This would be the equivalent to someone zoning into Mistmoore and running down the ramp into someone else's dropped train, turning around to run to zone out and another player zones in unaware of what's incoming, then that player dies. I didn't know Riot was pulling fesh trash out and that it was dropped onto Furoar, who dropped it onto me, which then went to you when I died. I won't concede this is a train and stand by my "1 train in 7 years" (vulak) statement.

Q11: What about training away trash mobs?
A: This is acceptable, but if you choose to use this tactic, you must keep in mind that you are responsible for your trains/mobs. Meaning if your trainer dies or zones, and the mobs go wipe another guild, that’s still training. ...etc.

Whom initially displaced those mobs and which monks FD'd the aggro while the mobs were displaced?

Here's two rules you may want to consider for the future:

9. You may not harass others.
12. You may not abuse other players or Project 1999 Staff.

Did I report you or any of the other trolls for this? No, because it's petty and I'm not going to waste staff's time when a simple "fuck off" will do. My message to you was received and you did exactly that, fucked off.

Your false narrative doesn't past the smell test.
Old 08-14-2022, 07:08 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P99 is a Meritocracy, not a Democracy
It's all fun and games until the elites decide you're a loser.