Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2017, 01:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pras Sirken!
Now rustle will never get a kill, unless they go on a recruitment rampage in order to get enough bodies to have a raid force ready to log in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sirken don't like not getting to suspend A/A

gonna burn em out instead

pras
The system we have right now causes more burnout actually. It requires more tracking hours and more racers than instant pulls ever did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those of you who are wondering, this change will definitely make the raid scene "more hardcore". Its going to waste a lot more peoples time than the footrace system because now the entire raid has to be ready to log in at a moments notice. I think the days of rapid CoTH botting are back upon us =(

Old System - Aftermath gets FTE - yay! - now we have 1 hour to casually log in characters, send batphones, dick around setting up CH chain, wait on people to arrive, send people out to get in position to train mobs around ToV, ect, ect. 1 hour is a good amount of time.

New System - During windows for mobs you want the entire raid has to basically be sitting at the login screen ready to log in within 20 seconds of the mob spawning. "Has to" because that's what A/A will turn it into. Burn out will increase, but maybe that's the point.

Finding light in the darkness
- If this doesn't lead to a rotation I am not sure what will. Will Deotxx and Breaken let the filthy casual in? Or will it be 2-3 guild domination? The casual is Detoxx's most hated creature so I'd imagine the latter.
This change actually takes us back to the old system and gets rid of the new system. This is something A/A has been asking for. Why would a change that locks the casual guilds out of targets even more force A/A into a rotation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pulling ToV dragons to the zone in/out can take a lot more than 30 seconds... I foresee a lot of unintentional "stalling" coming into play?

CONCEDE FGTS
Instant engages were a thing before, calls of stalking only happened when the dragon started going west or back north instead of to the zone in. If you haven't ever participated sometimes it's best to just keep quiet.
Old 06-16-2017, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

The best thing about this is that Maner considers himself a casual. What are you like during your 9-5?
Old 06-16-2017, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love Legday's post. I only hope now is that a casual entity decides to farm during mobs in cycle. I really hope a farm squad forms. Caiu would you take up arms?
How low you have fallen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best thing about this is that Maner considers himself a casual. What are you like during your 9-5?
Under 20% RA pretty much proves I'm a casual. Unlike you I guess, forum quest doesn't affect me emotionally so it has no bearing on my 9-5. Listening to people like you make stuff up and look like a fool is just pure entertainment to get me through the day.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

who cares velious locked server. If you are still playing here for the raiding scene you have issues.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Fire Giant

The irony in your post must be lost on you.

What did I make up? You believe you are casual. The issue is the subjectivity of what you think casual means and people who know they actually play a video game casually.

Nothing subjective about your reading comprehension tho.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:04 PM
Fire Giant

This is how P99 should be. Next step C/R/FFA.

Prepare your Fraps.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Welcome back to an actual competition boys - we deserve it.
Old 06-16-2017, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The irony in your post must be lost on you.

What did I make up? You believe you are casual. The issue is the subjectivity of what you think casual means and people who know they actually play a video game casually.

Nothing subjective about your reading comprehension tho.
So you're calling me casual based on your personal opinion and definition. I guess you're time in rustle reality hasn't helped you...

Casual to me means I attend raids and respond to batphones when it doesn't inconvenience me. Meaning I don't wake up at all hours, I don't use my phone as a hot spot and raid from my car. If I am at home playing another game and I get a batphone I will probably log on using my 3rd monitor in order to get dkp and RA.

You made up your own definition of casual. At least try to keep up rather than reaching out to people like Caiu, it just looks pathetic.

In fact you always had a higher RA than I did when you were still in AM, before you left and drank the rustle koolaid and started butt buddying with Caiu, so who is the actual casual?
Old 06-16-2017, 02:14 PM
Fire Giant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbKQ7nXx0o8
Old 06-16-2017, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Casual to me means I attend raids and respond to batphones when it doesn't inconvenience me. Meaning I don't wake up at all hours, I don't use my phone as a hot spot and raid from my car.
LMAO do people actually do that?
Closed Thread