Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 10:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you quite understand how this works, do you? OoA drops noble loot and killing it pops the Hand of Veeshan, which also drops noble loot. The people killing OoAs are definitely getting loot from the OoA kill, and sometimes from HoV, but they also often leave HoVs up. So to say "no pixels for anyone" is outright misinformed.

The only people missing out are the hardcore poop-sockers trying to FTE noble within seconds of the spawn. It sucks for them, but they shouldn't have started shitting all over the smaller guilds by clearing island 1 in order to port up to noble. Blame them. It was people like AG and Rustle that got us into this situation.
There is a complete difference between a guild (AG) killing 2 thunder spirits and then stopping AND helping buy keys for the guild that ported up for their raid vs someone (unknown?) who doesn't give a crap and just clears Isle 1 on a regular basis. AG never kills OoA's if they are up so that more Nobles spawn for more people. Anytime that Noble spawns and we go after it we will either use corpse'd toons or buy keys to 1.5. We will even wait if there are guilds already up there preparing to try the mob (VS/Second Sons this weekend for example). We could of easily mobilized and killed the mob but decided not to shit over those smaller guilds as you put it.

You can't pick and choose whether your racing for a mob or shitting over a smaller guild - either its one or the other, otherwise I'm going to call A/A for shitting over us every time we kill clear for Vox/Naggy/Magi/VS etc and they come in and pick off the mob. Why is that any different than if we did that to a smaller guild? We can all either complain about it, get better or try to negotiate different terms. It would just be nice if you can see a guild is 80% through the process that your guild just lets them have first try. You can see that they are actively working on the mob - things would just be so much nicer on this server but that's never going to happen because after 8 years onto this project people are still pixel hungry.

Do you really think that guilds want to poop-sock mobs? It's a result of having to do this just to have a chance at any drops because some guilds can't stand to share. This isn't Live, there isn't going to be something new to move on to kill and waive your e-peen over. If I wanted that I would be on Live with over 150K HEM and fighting for that 5% better new item in a instance somewhere.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
shituation.
ftfy
Old 06-19-2017, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a complete difference between a guild (AG) killing 2 thunder spirits and then stopping AND helping buy keys for the guild that ported up for their raid vs someone (unknown?) who doesn't give a crap and just clears Isle 1 on a regular basis. AG never kills OoA's if they are up so that more Nobles spawn for more people. Anytime that Noble spawns and we go after it we will either use corpse'd toons or buy keys to 1.5.
So which is it? Do you buy your keys or do you clear fairies and wait to get caught by the guild assigned for that day as they start to port up? Do you want me to call you a liar now or wait until you incriminate yourself further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't pick and choose whether your racing for a mob or shitting over a smaller guild - either its one or the other, otherwise I'm going to call A/A for shitting over us every time we kill clear for Vox/Naggy/Magi/VS etc and they come in and pick off the mob. Why is that any different than if we did that to a smaller guild?
Those mobs aren't rotated. It's not even a valid comparison. If you want a server-wide rotation for raid mobs, here's your chance to start one, but a rotation already exists for sky. Some people don't respect it, and it's made people realize the OoAs are better off dead to further their own guild than to let greedy farmers have them.

Quote:
We can all either complain about it, get better or try to negotiate different terms. It would just be nice if you can see a guild is 80% through the process that your guild just lets them have first try. You can see that they are actively working on the mob - things would just be so much nicer on this server but that's never going to happen because after 8 years onto this project people are still pixel hungry.
No. There is no reason for AG to clear island 1 if it's not their week. FTE does not apply. You shouldn't be killing anything on island 1 at all if it's not your week.

Quote:
Do you really think that guilds want to poop-sock mobs? It's a result of having to do this just to have a chance at any drops because some guilds can't stand to share. This isn't Live, there isn't going to be something new to move on to kill and waive your e-peen over. If I wanted that I would be on Live with over 150K HEM and fighting for that 5% better new item in a instance somewhere.
I don't poop-sock. My guild doesn't poop-sock. We don't want to do it. We don't have to do it. The players who do it do so because it is their choice 100% every time. There's no other justification for it besides pixel-lust. When it drives you to do bad things and treat others poorly, you really need to take a step back and reconsider your life choices.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

I would be interested in seeing your proof of AG clearing Isle 1 even once (when it wasn't their day).

Note: Isle 1 consists of more than 2 thunder spirits.
Last edited by Jimjam; 06-19-2017 at 12:09 PM..
Old 06-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would be interested in seeing your proof of AG clearing Isle 1 even once (when it wasn't their day).

It's already been admitted by more than one member that they ported up on someone else's night, started clearing, and then stopped when they were caught. The proof is right in front of you. What exactly are you looking for?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-19-2017, 01:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why would anyone only kill two thunder spirits? That doesnt make sense.
You have to kill the boss to spawn sirrin and get the isle 1.5 and 2 keys
Old 06-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's already been admitted by more than one member that they ported up on someone else's night, started clearing, and then stopped when they were caught. The proof is right in front of you. What exactly are you looking for?
Actually, it wasn't 'caught with their pants down', it was reappraise whether the people whose turn it was had or hadn't abandoned their slot for the night.

Quote:
So here is a synopsis of what happened on 8/9th of April!

AG port up in advance for Noble.
A Thunder spirit is killed.
Upon second pull it is asked whether any other guild planned to do sky that evening (20:15 hours)
Pulls stop for query to be resolved.
Someone contacts Hydra.
Hydra starts their sky raid & officers enter discussion.
AG move pre-keyed characters to isle 1.5 to wait for ND to pop.
ND pops: AG waits for hydra to finish isle 1 and kill princess so they can hand in key pieces from the 2 mobs engaged before they realised they needed to contact hydra.
AG defeat ND.
As there were insufficient key pieces on the spirits & princess AG left up AG members volunteered platinum to key the rest of Hydra's raid.
If this one of the posts you are considering to be proof that AG has cleared isle 1 on another guilds day then you are mistaken. It is proof that on this particular day they didn't, and they actually take the time to consider if they have made an oversight and then correct it.
Last edited by Jimjam; 06-19-2017 at 01:42 PM..
Old 06-19-2017, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

So then it did happen, right? You admit that AG was in the process of clearing island 1. Anything else is just semantics.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:14 PM
Sarnak

As I said 20 pages ago, Samoht is an uninformed troll and there is no sense engaging him or the OoA. Samoht isnt even in a guild that does sky but just wants to stir the pot by spreading libelous accusations. I can count on one hand the number of nobles we have killed in the last 6 months and almost all of those were when he was spawning during our sky night and we have never ever and never plan on killing an OoA. I think this consensus was pretty much reached by everyone who understands the spawn mechanics of sky genies except for the uninformed troll.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Now that's the pot calling the kettle black.
Closed Thread