Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 05:48 PM
Aviak

And to think Fateweaver was a douch bag who KS'd me in Kithicor forest. That assmonkey shoulda been suspended for that but instead the GM gave him the camp. Its amazing how bad behavior seems to be rewarded on this server.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And to think Fateweaver was a douch bag who KS'd me in Kithicor forest. That assmonkey shoulda been suspended for that but instead the GM gave him the camp. Its amazing how bad behavior seems to be rewarded on this server.
I think you missed the memo. This is a backfire thread.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crovax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Cazic-Thule at the time of the server crash - alone.

Grakken claimed he was "in the middle of a rubicite named" during the crash.

I can confirm this is a lie.

What else is he hiding?!
Old 11-14-2019, 05:54 PM
Aviak

They should kick up the list mini to 40 or 45, knowing most / some classes cant solo the camp they would need the help of others. I found it confusing to why i was asked to help the person ahead of me clear the Jboots camp when with out he he would dead and id have the camp. There should be a 10 min lock out that if you dont kill the PH within the same amount a normal AFK Check is done, the #1 person should be removed from the list. That would solve this problem of people who SHOULDNT BE camping from camping it and holding the camp this way.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in Cazic-Thule at the time of the server crash - alone.

Grakken claimed he was "in the middle of a rubicite named" during the crash.

I can confirm this is a lie.

What else is he hiding?!
I dont think Grakken is hiding anything. He has been pretty open about his stupidity and childish behavior.

My guess is that him "being in the middle of a rubicite named" was just his socially inept self trying to sound cool to elf friends.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why you need pvp
Hear, Hear.

Bluebies will never understand.

From what I skimmed... OP sounds reasonable...Grakken, a dick. PVP would have fixed her real good though.
Old 11-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magerin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They should kick up the list mini to 40 or 45, knowing most / some classes cant solo the camp they would need the help of others. I found it confusing to why i was asked to help the person ahead of me clear the Jboots camp when with out he he would dead and id have the camp. There should be a 10 min lock out that if you dont kill the PH within the same amount a normal AFK Check is done, the #1 person should be removed from the list. That would solve this problem of people who SHOULDNT BE camping from camping it and holding the camp this way.
lol no, how about you just be a non shit human
Old 11-14-2019, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lol this is like badperson.txt
Old 11-14-2019, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

I don't understand why I should have to help people who need my help when it would be to my advantage simply to let them die. Unethical!
Old 11-14-2019, 06:04 PM
Planar Protector

And what's up with all the homeless people sleeping in the EC tunnel? I'm all for helping the poor, but I pay my taxes and I shouldn't have to see that kind of thing on my way to work. Someone should do something!