Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 03:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I could remember dreams... as it stands I haven't been able to remember a single dream minus nightmares since I was like... maybe 12? Is that weird? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
a good way to train yourself to do this is filling out a journal first thing in the morning with whatever you remember. Your subconcious will startrealizing it's important to remember this and you'll be remembering them much clearer.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

wether or not lucid dreaming is beneficial is up for debate, it can interfere with your normal sleep cycle. It was fun to do a few times, and maybe I'll do it again in the future.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

I dreamed the usual

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Fire Giant

i am literally having sex with a random woman celeb / girl from my memory every night in my dreams. part of them are lucid dreams; i realize i'm dreaming so i find the hottest chick i see and start hooking up. other times i'll think it's real and be pissed when i wake up.

other than that, i dream about having super powers a lot. in those dreams, i only actually have them half of the time, so i'll try to fly or something and be pissed when i can't take off. i've also had a lot of dreams where i am convinced that i am in my parents' house (or some random place) but it's not actually my parents' house. then i walk around it, and it transforms into another area. i'm pretty fortunate in the sense that i have pretty vivid dreams; however, it can backfire. i've had a few dreams where i am stressed out of my mind because i killed someone and i need to hide a body, or the cops are after me or something like that.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:29 AM
Kobold

Lucid Vision hacks my Lucid Dreams.
Old 03-15-2012, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish I could remember dreams... as it stands I haven't been able to remember a single dream minus nightmares since I was like... maybe 12? Is that weird? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
Yes, but I didn't remember dreams (but I would remember nightmares) until I was like 23+ years old, this make me think you are young.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Sarnak

Ive had murder dreams, and Ive had powers dreams.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:25 AM
Banned

18 and remembering dreams just fine (i have a lot of video game dreams :[
Old 03-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Sarnak

U be yung boi! haha, damn I graduated 9 years ago, lol that's crazy.

I guess everyone is different, but I... from what I remember.. Only remembered nightmares while I was young, not dreams really, maybe a few here and there.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Within99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, but I didn't remember dreams (but I would remember nightmares) until I was like 23+ years old, this make me think you are young.
Well I'm 20 if it's relevant but eh. But I remembered dreams fine as a child but I rarely recall them now. And when I do it's almost always a nightmare and even those I forget sometimes.

Dunno. I thought about a Dream Journal but never got around to it. I guess you could say I forgot that too :P
Closed Thread