Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

A lot of opinions about a server that only 3 people apparently play on
Old 09-14-2018, 07:26 PM
Kobold

Only time I ever "cried" about pvp (as in I bitched about it a bit) was when I was killed taking a short afk in a group - by a pug groupmate, after a good 45 minutes of exping with no conflicts or dramas or anything. That's pretty fucked up and was worth a complaint.

You don't know me at all, and your opinion is worthless. You spent 4 years and made it to level 53? You've got no standing to tell people they're bad at this game man, and plus you have all the percipience of a sea slug. Go back and look at Swish's post history, or Tassador's, or Lulzsect's, or any of a number of other perennial denizens here, and you'll see people who are totally committed to being trolls - that's the game they're playing, draped over the context of p99. I've yapped back at them here and there, but certainly not anywhere near to the volume of troll-spam they are vomiting forth on these forums literally every day for years. You want to pick me out as lord-high troll then that just elucidates your toddler-perspective for everyone else to see. And toddlers shouldn't do meth! Sad.

Any last words? Go ahead, you can do the closing statement if you think you have anything worthwhile to say for once. Otherwise, stfu and bye!
Old 09-14-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only time I ever "cried" about pvp (as in I bitched about it a bit) was when I was killed taking a short afk in a group - by a pug groupmate, after a good 45 minutes of exping with no conflicts or dramas or anything. That's pretty fucked up and was worth a complaint.

You don't know me at all, and your opinion is worthless. You spent 4 years and made it to level 53? You've got no standing to tell people they're bad at this game man, and plus you have all the percipience of a sea slug. Go back and look at Swish's post history, or Tassador's, or Lulzsect's, or any of a number of other perennial denizens here, and you'll see people who are totally committed to being trolls - that's the game they're playing, draped over the context of p99. I've yapped back at them here and there, but certainly not anywhere near to the volume of troll-spam they are vomiting forth on these forums literally every day for years. You want to pick me out as lord-high troll then that just elucidates your toddler-perspective for everyone else to see. And toddlers shouldn't do meth! Sad.

Any last words? Go ahead, you can do the closing statement if you think you have anything worthwhile to say for once. Otherwise, stfu and bye!
I have 4x 60s on red.

I grouped with you on your cleric (same name as forum handle) you are terrible ar this game. Those toons listed in my sig are my blue toons, I dont play on red so I dont list them.

See the tone you have right now in your posts? Proving my point of the type of player/red99 cretin you are.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some of you guys are such jerks

@OP, as long as you’re having fun that’s all that matters, ignore the haters and trolls!
Im not a jerk, hater, or a troll. I feel like i have a good reason to warn people about red as it is in its current state.

I tried red once - i levelled by myself to lvl 12 or so (because i saw no other players until i got in my first pvp battle with a similarly levelled troll warrior and he ran away 1/2 way thru but it was fun) then moved to crushbone where there were a few lowbies levelling. i joined them and was going out to get my lvl 16 spells i think it was and turn in belts/pads but as soon as i got to the zone line there was some guy killing everyone (like everyone at once vs hm except he didnt die) Ok pvp happens sure i get it so i go to get my corpse and loot it and i inspect him - its lvl 50-60 gear on a guy who obviously deleved himself. after im done inspecting he kills me again. (And the rest of my group). Logged off since that was such a terrible experience and tried again the next night. Guy is still there and kills me again multiple times. Tried moving to any zone where there was a group and it was this guy or similar delevled no drop gear twinks. At the end of that week i deleted my r99 toons and havent logged in since.

Will not ever play again till this situation is fixed tbh.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:47 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I get what you're saying aaezil. There's a couple of zones (mainly crushbone, unrest, MM, CoM and Seb come to mind) where that used to happen in the past. I rarely see it happen anymore (those toons moved to RoZ I can only imagine), and if it should it's worth to push through and just xp at another spot for a few levels (remember there is a global 50% xp bonus making every zone feel like awesome xp compared to blue prolly). It isn't all that bad tbh.

I have never seen it happen in the past months since starting my toon (end june).
Last edited by Gamma; 09-14-2018 at 08:50 PM..
Old 09-14-2018, 08:52 PM
Fire Giant

Project 1999 PvP
Players:27

prime time
Old 09-14-2018, 09:01 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenyo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 PvP
Players:27

prime time
Your point? <Sanctuary> raiding boys! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-14-2018, 09:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Servant and Gamma (Tune) currently writing petitions for PvPing on a PvP server.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 4x 60s on red.

I grouped with you on your cleric (same name as forum handle) you are terrible ar this game. Those toons listed in my sig are my blue toons, I dont play on red so I dont list them.

See the tone you have right now in your posts? Proving my point of the type of player/red99 cretin you are.

Excellent last words, thanks so much! Bye.
Old 09-14-2018, 09:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

@White_knight can you join me on discord already? I dont know this Tune guy you talk about.
I really dont see what your contribution to this thread is.
Last edited by Gamma; 09-14-2018 at 09:43 PM..
Closed Thread