Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was 6 I wanted to be a dragon and I believed in Santa and the Easter bunny.

But yeah I definitely knew a complex concept about my gender identity and that I was absolutely certain I should have a sex change....at 6... Because of course that's a sane and logical stance. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] don't be a bigot guys
i know you don't believe women exist because they don't ever want to be around you, but they do, unlike the others. hope this helps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2023, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Are you familiar with jazz jennings? How do you feel about what happened in that case?
There are supposedly far more adult “sex change” success stories than failures. And two things that are definitely NOT a factor in this ratio are people being reluctant to vocalize their failures due to a lack of support, and the information simply being suppressed and not broadcast by anyone other than the right-wing

I would say due to the risk of complications that literally EVERYONE understands and accepts, adult success stories are more likely to happen the less surgery involved
Old 06-17-2023, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We know since you feel others should research for you I don’t expect any fact checking.
Cool. Do you think what happened to jazz jennings is ethical or unethical?
Old 06-17-2023, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

God save the Queen, man

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/s...991706625?s=20
Old 06-17-2023, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cool. Do you think what happened to jazz jennings is ethical or unethical?
Her transgender transition was a success but she suffers from binge eating? I don’t get it? She said she identifies as pan sexual? How is any of that a problem?
Old 06-17-2023, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Her transgender transition was a success but she suffers from binge eating? I don’t get it? She said she identifies as pan sexual? How is any of that a problem?
Well see I think 11 year olds "consenting" to being put on puberty blockers is completely insane.

Thank you for stating your position on the issue though.
Old 06-17-2023, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Her transgender transition was a success
Quote:
“All I want is to be happy and feel like me, and I don’t feel like me, ever.”
sad, many such cases.

Quote:
Following the initial surgeries, Jennings gained over 100 pounds through binge eating and experienced a range of mental health disorders. Jennings’ mother, Jeanette, deflected theories that those difficulties were caused by the penile inversion vaginoplasty and argued that Jazz had long experienced mental health issues.
yep, no connection whatso ever...
Old 06-17-2023, 04:56 PM
Banned

The misdirection that always happens is that people will say I "hate" jazz jennings, when I actually just hate his completely batshit insane mother.

"I have a trans child!!" is like a pet owner declaring that they have a vegan cat. Somebody made that decision but it wasn't the cat.
Old 06-17-2023, 05:00 PM
Planar Protector

the one without kids to abuse turn to animals instead.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2023, 05:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The misdirection that always happens is that people will say I "hate" jazz jennings, when I actually just hate his completely batshit insane mother.

"I have a trans child!!" is like a pet owner declaring that they have a vegan cat. Somebody made that decision but it wasn't the cat.

Ekco blame the long standing mental disorder the child has been suffering from.

While Ooloo blames the mother.

It sure makes sense without a degree to claim it was the transition surgery that caused the bingeing disorder.

Sure sounds like others outside the family without a degree knows best.
Closed Thread