Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-28-2023, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
two more days. we got this. i learned that i am a total top this month. what did you learn?
That the right to compete in sports in the gender category of your choice rather than your chromosomes is an important human right, designated by both God and our founding fathers
Old 06-28-2023, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one HATES trans people. The same number of people who hate trans are the same who are actually racist, meaningless faction of people. People disagree and don’t condone one’s sexuality being the cornerstone of a personality.

All you clowns who dump on Christians are really out of touch with reality. Christians are by in large out there doing good for mankind.

Is one’s sexuality a durable root for a personality and politics compass? Answer me that.
yes

source: I'm gay
Old 06-28-2023, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

have gays become more or less straight-phobic ? do power want us getting along?
Old 06-28-2023, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“the gays have bad personalities” is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i’ve heard this pride month lmao
See you put that in quotes as if somebody actually said that, but they didn't. This is called a strawman! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For example, somebody says: "My favorite color is blue"

And then you say: "I hate the color red is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i've heard this pride month lmao"
Old 06-28-2023, 06:01 PM
Sarnak

criminal history is also taken into account and cant really fit into a surface level thought image.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See you put that in quotes as if somebody actually said that, but they didn't. This is called a strawman! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For example, somebody says: "My favorite color is blue"

And then you say: "I hate the color red is the most hilarious anti-lgbt thing i've heard this pride month lmao"
You and Ben take things out of context to get riled up all the time.
Old 06-28-2023, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You and Ben take things out of context to get riled up all the time.
Yeah but Ooloo does it for free
Old 06-28-2023, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
have gays become more or less straight-phobic ? do power want us getting along?
First question I’d say no. Gays are fine with straight people, especially straight Dems

To the second question, as long as getting along involves always doing whatever the marginalized community wants done under the guise of not feeling “safe” or some other ambiguous bs
Old 06-28-2023, 09:17 PM
Banned

I kinda miss Horza coming in like “why can’t you moron, retard, inbred, redneck trailer trash, secretly gay fuckers be more tolerant and stop with all the HATEFUL SPEECH

Gotta give that dude some props to stay banned
Old 06-28-2023, 10:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m going to play Devil’s Advocate and say that this message that I originally brought up that should be what people are referring to, turns out to be a nothing burger

Joe wasn’t president in 2017, AND hunter could have been lying about the “my dad is sitting right next to me”. I picture a hoe-banging crackhead who bangs his brother’s wife as the type of dude to lie to sound cool or intimidate someone

So if Hunter was lying, and Joe didn’t know about this exchange and wasn’t really there, then nothing burger. And even if not, then what? All it would prove is Joe lied about having no involvement in his son’s business dealings

Joe also said his son was the smartest person he knew so we know lying isn’t off the table for him

So I’m calling nothing burger now
President Biden denies he was present during alleged Hunter Biden 2017 text