Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2013, 02:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at dojo now, everyone knows when he spawns. About ~ 1 hour prior to his spawn 100 people pile up on his spawn point hoping to get FTE.
Waiting for a spawn for 1 hour isn't really poopsocking is it?
Old 02-17-2013, 02:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look at dojo now, everyone knows when he spawns. About ~ 1 hour prior to his spawn 100 people pile up on his spawn point hoping to get FTE.
Never addressing the real problem. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2013, 05:30 AM
Aviak

I can't imagine FTE ever happening on live, on my old server anyway, because it would lead to an instant and predictable clusterfuck. What the GMs tended to do was award the spawn to whatever guild was there "in force" first. (They had the force to kill it). If that couldn't be determined, they simply had the raid leaders /rand 100. Can't get much fairer than that.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Faceplant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't imagine FTE ever happening on live, on my old server anyway, because it would lead to an instant and predictable clusterfuck. What the GMs tended to do was award the spawn to whatever guild was there "in force" first. (They had the force to kill it). If that couldn't be determined, they simply had the raid leaders /rand 100. Can't get much fairer than that.
They used to do that here. Then they stopped one day. Certain guilds are very happy with the result, everyone else isn't.

Note: FTE rule never happened on live. Ever.
Last edited by Kagatob; 02-17-2013 at 05:37 AM..
Old 02-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Faceplant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sounds really lame
Old 02-17-2013, 08:27 AM
Planar Protector

Regardless of when ppl show up to a mobs spawn, if 100 ppl are sitting there prior to mobs spawn its a poopsock. Removal of variance will only cause more people to show up, further creating headaches for players and staff.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Regardless of when ppl show up to a mobs spawn, if 100 ppl are sitting there prior to mobs spawn its a poopsock. Removal of variance will only cause more people to show up, further creating headaches for players and staff.
lol got 99 problems but variance and poopsocking aint 1
Old 02-17-2013, 09:14 AM
Sarnak

why is it so important to become leet in a 13 year old game why not just have fun meet friends and play
Old 02-17-2013, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Stop perpetuating this ignorance. Please.
Old 02-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Kobold

How about the spawn of a raid target flags the zone for PvP? Time to Nut up or Shut up.
Closed Thread