Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2019, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you mind telling more about this incident? Concerned for Dad.
One of my engineers who has worked for us for 14 years has been performing poorly. Wife diagnosed with breast cancer about a year ago and the fight has been tough and the prognosis poor. He’s struggled at work. Looks ragged, underperforming, for a while now. I’m in management now and so I’m supposed to fire this guy, but I haven’t. I got told to fire him. I refused and resigned. Don’t give a shit. I have savings and don’t need to work. Fuck that. I had murder on my mind. I exaggerate, but balding dickhead was asking for my fist
Old 02-19-2019, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

I troll a lot but (((they))) will never itemize my soul
Old 02-19-2019, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of my engineers who has worked for us for 14 years has been performing poorly. Wife diagnosed with breast cancer about a year ago and the fight has been tough and the prognosis poor. He’s struggled at work. Looks ragged, underperforming, for a while now. I’m in management now and so I’m supposed to fire this guy, but I haven’t. I got told to fire him. I refused and resigned. Don’t give a shit. I have savings and don’t need to work. Fuck that. I had murder on my mind. I exaggerate, but balding dickhead was asking for my fist
Are you exaggerating about resigning? That is pretty heavy stuff. Sending love Dad.
Old 02-19-2019, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

nope. I quit, fuck them. Guy was a valuable employee when he wasn't naturally distracted by his wife's imminent demise. He needs the job to feed his three kids and he needs his insurance coverage to even attempt to treat his wife's condition. Couldn't have lived with firing him. I'm not worried about what comes next for me. Persians save 88% of every paycheck on the 14% chance we will get fired at any moment for putting our "superiors" (LOL) in their place. I just hope he doesn't get fired
Old 02-19-2019, 02:27 PM
Banned

You're a good guy.
Old 02-19-2019, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope. I quit, fuck them. Guy was a valuable employee when he wasn't naturally distracted by his wife's imminent demise. He needs the job to feed his three kids and he needs his insurance coverage to even attempt to treat his wife's condition. Couldn't have lived with firing him. I'm not worried about what comes next for me. Persians save 88% of every paycheck on the 14% chance we will get fired at any moment for putting our "superiors" (LOL) in their place. I just hope he doesn't get fired
you're a cool dude. Just don't fall into a stupor like when your wife's gone!
Old 02-19-2019, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharptooth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he will be fired by the next guy who takes your place

he would have fired you in your position

( to save his worthless toxic wife and disgusting millennial children whom will grow up to probably be transgenders )

either way you lose and so does he
Common now, you don't know that.. Also, you're a gross human.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a good guy.
And that's why he's not going to make in the capitalist system in the long run.

Lucky for Patriam...he got in early when the standards were lower and we were more despirate for engineers...fuckin boomers.

So he'll personally be alright. But anyone like him except younger is fucked.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And that's why he's not going to make in the capitalist system in the long run.

Lucky for Patriam...he got in early when the standards were lower and we were more despirate for engineers...fuckin boomers.

So he'll personally be alright. But anyone like him except younger is fucked.
no, not really. anyone like him and younger will do very well so long as they aren't as vocal about race. you have a shitty attitude dude. what the heck is the source of JD's bitterness and lack of confidence. JD is smart and knowledgeable, but seems to embrace the idea that he's powerless. what's the dealio?
Old 02-19-2019, 08:38 PM
Banned

Boomers grew up in such a prosperous society that they were able to turn "Consultation" into a 50 year career.

Then again, Millennials make $50k/month playing video games for the Internet so what do I know?

At least they probably won't be self-righteous cunts to future generations.
Closed Thread