Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

Also, if you think the WW fort is slow at 27 I weep for you when you start to hit hell levels.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless you're lucky to have a clicky pet haste its really not worth it to keep it memmed unless you're farming or about to pull a named.
Absolutely disagree. 30% extra pet damage for a hundred or so mana is pretty much the most efficient damage you will ever get as a necro.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Absolutely disagree. 30% extra pet damage for a hundred or so mana is pretty much the most efficient damage you will ever get as a necro.
Not to mention the increased aggro generation.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Intensify death is the best spell ever. Even if you have to cast it every 1 or 2 fights, it makes a world of difference.

Kolored on Red.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Costa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Unless you're lucky to have a clicky pet haste its really not worth it to keep it memmed unless you're farming or about to pull a named
Young necromancer demonstrating how pet classes get away with doing jack shit in group-mode.
Old 07-13-2011, 03:56 PM
Aviak

Although you are talking about soloing in Kunark, at 27 the OOT sisters was great in classic. At 31 or so (can't exactly recall) I did Overthere until 39 and then I did troll guards in Rathe Mountains until 47.

Sisters and trolls are both constant killing with so little downtime you can barely med back to full in between spawn cycles. Both spots are less appealing to an iksar I imagine, as selling the weapons/ringmail is tricky in those zones.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Sarnak

4 - 4.5 minutes seems right to me also. I seems to cast it every 3-4 fights it seems. It's pretty noticeable when its not on.
Daire 2011-02-26 18:50:55 Dropped Item [commons] 17969{,10146,2280}
Amapolo 2011-02-26 18:51:29 Picked Up Item [commons] 17969{,10146,2280}
Old 07-13-2011, 04:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Young necromancer demonstrating how pet classes get away with doing jack shit in group-mode.
Only damage spells I use in a group are lifetap/drain and augment death (and undead nukes if fighting undead. My mana is generally better spent being pumped into a cleric to keep the pulls coming. If a cleric doesn't need more mana, your group probably isn't optimizing it's xp gain.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:28 PM
Fire Giant

Intensify / Augment death is never not on my spell bar, the dps increase when it's on vs not on is incredibly noticable. After 53 levels I've come to believe that my Augment death lasts about 5.5-6 minutes. I use the lich timer to keep track and recast every 6 minutes.
Kill Mulder, we take the risk of turning one man's quest into a crusade.
Old 07-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuark [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Intensify / Augment death is never not on my spell bar, the dps increase when it's on vs not on is incredibly noticable. After 53 levels I've come to believe that my Augment death lasts about 5.5-6 minutes. I use the lich timer to keep track and recast every 6 minutes.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Closed Thread