Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 11:59 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

sounds great everyone, thanks for the replies.

We will be getting set up this weekend so sometime in the late weekend will will contact someone for some assistance, it is really appreciated!
Old 07-15-2011, 12:08 PM
Planar Protector

heh honestly I did get a bit carried away. But a lot of it truly is that I like to hear myself talk :P When I stopped having to suffer the label of sarnak my posts became substantial, instead of like 75% substantial and 25% fluff. or whatever percentage one would like to give it.
Old 07-15-2011, 12:13 PM
Large Bat

As a 40 Shaman I haven't really needed to slow in exp groups other then the odd named here and there. Most of the time mobs just die to fast for slow to have that much of an impact. I will slow if we get more then a few mobs or if the group ask me to slow, but like I said most exp groups really don't need it.

As for the wizard I can see why you might want one for easy travel but could do druid as well. I here both classes are kind of lack luster in groups, but never really seen any problems with the druids and wizards I've grouped with.

Stick with the cleric in group if only to have rezer in group, and you have way better heals then shaman. Can get a little harry when main healing as a shaman when you need to keep your 7 min haste up as well as regen and sow and stat buffs.

I'd say go for melee dps for last spot, you have bard for CC and pally can single pull in a pinch. In the end though play what you guys want to play. If you try to shoehorn someone into playing a class they don't like or didn't want to play. Well your going to have more then one empty slot in your group. Good luck and good hunting.
Old 07-15-2011, 01:44 PM
Banned

That Wood Elf bard is going to slow you down, shoulda rolled a halfie. 8)
Closed Thread