Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2018, 03:08 AM
Large Rat

For gnolls, all 3 spires are one quad camp if you get there and nobody is camping them. I dunno, but I've always considered it a "dick move", as you put it, for people to kill onesies or twosies of a perfect quad camp. Want one? Kill the hill! Want two? Go get the 2 near the Hermit! Want 3 or more, but can't quad? Go inside with a group! It's amazing how populated paw gets these days!
Old 03-07-2018, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Outdoor zones you are limited to a single (guranteed) camp spawn. If another person shows up, you choose which spawn you want, and they get one. Any other ones are FFA unless a third person shows up, etc.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Aviaks, Mammoths in Everfrost.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

I think I did the 30s on drakkel wolves by the GD spires/EW zoneline. Bonus they give +faction for thurg/cov
Old 03-07-2018, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

I found face tank nuke spamming the hermit 2 spawn worked well. Keep an eye out for quill mane in case some one accidentally triggers her without camping that spawnpoint.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:33 PM
Aviak

I was in iceclad from 34-39 killing shadow guardians around the tower of frozen shadow. Great xp and they are not social.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:23 PM
Kobold

Just hit 34 last night! Im going to go check out Overthere and a few of the other locations that were suggested.

I made a vid for the WW brute cave. I just want to show other wizards this location and how I did it. This is my first you tube vid so its nothing special and I have no idea what I was doing lol. When I find a decent spot at 34 Ill make another vid.

Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc1h...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Orc

I think some people already suggested sister island in OOT. I just did those from 30 to 34. Pull the 2 in the rear cabin then the ones by the tree and dock for your first quad. For your second if you lev on the hill to get a higher view you can target and pull the one in the back of the cabin through the window/wall without getting anything else then run her around to the back of the island to get the 3 dwarfs for a full quad. At level 33 this was 5% and change XP per quad on a DE. If I didn't have to resnare I could do these back to back but I had 1650 mana. The entire time I was there I think I had maybe 5 resists.

It's also close to the ancient cyclops spawn so you can run over and tip people looted swords for SoWs/DMF.
Old 03-12-2018, 10:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarvox [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was in iceclad from 34-39 killing shadow guardians around the tower of frozen shadow. Great xp and they are not social.
Thanks for this! I love this place so far. Just about out of hell level 35. At 34 I was getting a good amount of resists but now at 35 its pretty rare. Ill make a vid on this spot soon.

I love static spawn quad locations. I just bind to a safe spot near the quad. Pull the static mobs. Quad them down. Gate back and med up. This place is perfect for that.

Vid coming soon!
Closed Thread