View Poll Results: Reopen Teal?
Yes 662 72.27%
No 254 27.73%
Voters: 916. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2020, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
i bet you would double that if you offered to give everyone a free manastone.
Because I got manastones to burn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People are voting because they want Teal. LOTS of people.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because I got manastones to burn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People are voting because they want Teal. LOTS of people.
I'm not talking about you personally giving them, but the admins/staff. People are voting because they want the path of least resistance.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not talking about you personally giving them, but the admins/staff. People are voting because they want the path of least resistance.
People are voting because they don't want 50-100 maxlevel/maxgear min-max full-time-stay-at-home-sons/zimzers gating 90% of the content among themselves vs the other 1400+ players
Old 05-16-2020, 03:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People are voting because they don't want 50-100 maxlevel/maxgear min-max full-time-stay-at-home-sons/zimzers gating 90% of the content among themselves vs the other 1400+ players
Exactly. Not classic.
Old 05-16-2020, 03:53 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billwilliams [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I do want is to be able to play a toon that I actually want to roll, like rogue, or warrior or monk, not a necro/sham/enchanter, and enter a place like Lguk and be able to join a group and have a CHANCE at a FBSS or executioner cloak or TBB etc, etc,. not play a game where I do not even BOTHER going to Lguk because I know all the item camps are already taken 24/7 by a level 50 soloer and I might as well find somwhere to grind PP to buy the item at EC tunnel because that is the only option you have.
So let me get this straight - you made 2 characters you didn't want to play, got them both to low 30s. Then got all the gear you wanted. Oh and finally raged out over some pp camp to get suspended ?

Now you're raging on about these hypothetical things you won't get to do with a character you for some reason didn't roll to begin with ? Maybe get your monk to level 50 before complaining you cant end game gear it . And I remember fbss being camped pretty hard even way back when
Last edited by jerryR; 05-16-2020 at 04:14 PM..
Old 05-16-2020, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let me get this straight - you made 2 characters you didn't want to play, got them both to low 30s. Then got all the gear you wanted. Oh and finally raged out over some pp camp to get suspended ?

Now you're raging on about these hypothetical things you won't get to do with a character you for some reason didn't roll to begin with ? Maybe get your monk to level 50 before complaining you cant end game gear it . And I remember fbss being camped pretty hard even way back when
But you don't remember fbss being hard farmed solo and duo.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

*undesirable people* count in this thread 104 times.
Old 05-16-2020, 04:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you don't remember fbss being hard farmed solo and duo.
Whats the difference of you waiting 10 hours on a list to join a group or 10 hours on a list to take over from the people duoing it ? If you're there just for the chance at the item ??
Old 05-16-2020, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryR [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whats the difference of you waiting 10 hours on a list to join a group or 10 hours on a list to take over from the people duoing it ? If you're there just for the chance at the item ??
I'm not sure I'm following here. Are you stating that that is the classic experience?
Old 05-16-2020, 04:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbosilk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure I'm following here. Are you stating that that is the classic experience?
In classic you weren't just sauntering down there and walking into a group. Either way you'd be spending a lot of time waiting to get into that camp. I don't think you're much more likely to get the item either way.

If someone or someone(s) wants to spend their entire life camping that item, there's no much you can do about it. Another server or even 2 more servers isn't going to guarantee you that item if there are people with more time to spend than you. Thats classic
Closed Thread